Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A fond How do you do

Good day, evening or whatever to you all.:wave:
I am new to this forum, I was referred by someone because I posted a laser for sale on letgo.
If I wished to post it here where might that be? I wish to stay within forum protocols?

Razako

Welcome. Whether you need shopping recommendations or build help, there are plenty of people who can help you out here.

Welcome to LPF! I'm pretty sure the rules with selling are you have to have more than 20 posts to put up a thread in the B/S/T section (Buy, Sell, Trade) and it has to get approved by a moderator. :)

welcome to the forum....

Custom builder:

Alienlaser/Isaac Clarke.

lasers store( safety,host,baterry):
Survival Laser.
DTR laser shop( complete diodes module).

heatsink vendor:

Eudaimonium/Flaminpyro.

welcome to the forum if you need custome build contact me or
Isaac Clarke.
we are honest sellers and builders :D

Welcome!! I would do your best and search as much as you can. Then come to us with any questions you further have. I have been a builder with some random and quality hosts. Feel free to PM me. Or any other great builders on here. Just make sure to use the search feature at the bottom of the page.
Have fun and budget yourself. You might hit the laser ice slope!!

Last edited:
PLZ consider filling out the rest of your profile-- this is a friendly forum and no need to keep location a secret... there could be a member close enough to buy your HENE in person...btw its not nearly good enough to add your location in a post--

hak in Brazoria TX

welcome