Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A different kind of spiro...

Very interesting concept and impressive video.

Add some fog, or take it out on a foggy night, because that has to look amazing.

Man thats insane.......I love it, it has a artistic static flair to it. You really need to squeeze your RGV beam in there.

As always, inspiring.

Chuck

I tried it with the RGV, but too much of the beam was blocked for the camera to capture the effect. I'd love to try this outside with fog, and when it happens I will post it! :yh:

HIMNL9

^ Burning some buildings around, can be a good substitute for the lack of fog ..... uh, no, wait, i just realized that it's a bit illegal ..... nevermind.

(J/K :D)

Really nice build!! I like how it can do liquid skies, time tunnels, and spiros. Great job! :D

That is awsome.

just to through an idea into the mix how about a globe around that beast made of diffraction grating films and other items like that.

Nice work,

-SightFX

Freaking AWESOME concept.

I was gonna /r/ some smoke but I finished watching the video.

I don't know why you can't get attention to this piece of artwork.

What if you placed it in a spherical container that attenuated the laser output (like that one you placed on top, just spherical and with more attenuation) to just see the dot/line on the surface of the sphere? If it was transparent you could also fill it with smoke and make some really, REALLY cool effects.

Also, you have invented the full 360° security barrier :D!

Also, the game.

HIMNL9

^ It can be easily done ..... here, at least, light and electric shops sells as spare parts those opaline balls that are used for the garden lamps ..... are usually 30 and 45 cm or similar in diameter, and have a base aperture of 9 / 10 cm, you can find them both opaline white and just "sanded" glass ..... putting it inside, with the mini motor mirror in the center, can give you a beautiful party lamp ..... especially using rgb beam slowly changing colors (or, also better, changing colors drived from music ..... have to study a circuit that can drive each color based on the frequencies, but must be easy :eg:) ..... and, maybe, also the motors continuously changing speeds from min to max, in slow waves ..... just one of the ways in which it can be used, heheh

Imagine it (or a pair of them) inside a 45cm sanded glass, near the dj table :evil: :D

HIMNL9

It's a good effect ..... a bit chaotic, maybe, but good ..... especially the slow color changing part :beer:

That is very impressive FML, my hat's off to you!
.....Yet another project I will need to add to my list oif things to build:yabbem:

Regards rog8811

Love it!! Incredible. Could you work up some CAD plans? :p Joking.. Really, man. That's possibly the most original and creative thing I've seen here yet

Last edited:
:thinking: You guys start making me regret posting this. .

Thx for the compliments.