Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

6pcs LED and 150mW green laser in one body

im looking to buy my first green laser. i want the beam to be nice and visible. i found this on rayfross www.rayfoss.com i like it because it also doubles as a flash light. do you think its worth it?

Rafa

Personally I don't like it, I don't like flashlights+lasers style lasers/flashlights.
Anyway, if you like it... I don't see any problem with it.

That is a nice dual purpose unit.

I'd get one without hesitation.

2010213154752726.jpg

The hell? Only $58 for 150 mw? It must be a mistake or something..

i know thats why i didnt buy it yet 150 mW for $60 to me seemed too good to be true but what the hell ill probably order it when i get home from work

im waiting on the order information to be sent to my email....how long does that usually take?

Hi,
I too have this flashlight fijdo in laser.Está a very good price and offers you a 150 mw laser (¿?), Too good to be true.:thinking:
It is a pity that use AAA batteries. They could have put a little more expensive, and 18,650 to put a lithium battery and charger.:undecided:
Have someone buy it and share the information.:yh:

Yes, from what I understand, it's their New Year. The whole country takes two weeks off. Wish I could too!

Yes, plenty. 50mW will light up low clouds. I'm sure you could see it 3-4 miles away from the source.

thanks! and do you think there will be noticeable difference in power if i use rechargeables (1.2V*3=3.6V) instead of alkalines?

Last edited:
i just ordered it! although it wont be shipped until Feb 24! But i guess all good things come in time