Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

6pcs LED and 150mW green laser in one body

dfhrace

im looking to buy my first green laser. i want the beam to be nice and visible. i found this on rayfross www.rayfoss.com i like it because it also doubles as a flash light. do you think its worth it?

Rafa

Personally I don't like it, I don't like flashlights+lasers style lasers/flashlights.
Anyway, if you like it... I don't see any problem with it.

dfhrace

The hell? Only $58 for 150 mw? It must be a mistake or something..

i know thats why i didnt buy it yet 150 mW for $60 to me seemed too good to be true but what the hell ill probably order it when i get home from work

dfhrace

im waiting on the order information to be sent to my email....how long does that usually take?

Hi,
I too have this flashlight fijdo in laser.Está a very good price and offers you a 150 mw laser (¿?), Too good to be true.:thinking:
It is a pity that use AAA batteries. They could have put a little more expensive, and 18,650 to put a lithium battery and charger.:undecided:
Have someone buy it and share the information.:yh:

dmdevotee

Yes, from what I understand, it's their New Year. The whole country takes two weeks off. Wish I could too!

Yes, plenty. 50mW will light up low clouds. I'm sure you could see it 3-4 miles away from the source.

thanks! and do you think there will be noticeable difference in power if i use rechargeables (1.2V*3=3.6V) instead of alkalines?

Last edited:

dfhrace

i just ordered it! although it wont be shipped until Feb 24! But i guess all good things come in time