Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

6/4/17 bunch of lasers:)

Re: Various lasers 4 sale

Bob-you did thing much more justice than I could have, glad you picked it up!

Thanks, E.N., still would like to see if I can get the driver board inside. Thinking if I cut off the ears and trim the top and bottoms just maybe. Going to have to mic. it first, just to be sure. But that's for another time,gotta head out and earn my penny's for more parts. Thanks for the kind words and take care.

Last edited:

K, I've decided to sell ONE of my pen lasers as I have a second one with this diode. I will NOT budge on the price as I can guarantee you there is not another one like it and not that many people have this diode to begin with. It is an NDB7242E at 200mW with a acrylic lens (and around 260mW with a G2 which I don't have) fully focus-able running off a single Efest button top 10440. Will be posting it within the next 1/2 hour. $100 shipped. Had it at $120 but I thought it had a G2 lens so $100 and no lower.

s19tT2.jpg

nKeIv4.jpg

7pDTFY.jpg

12XjlV.jpg

RxI8ZY.jpg

ABgPUH.jpg

FlpFN2.jpg

Now available. If not first come first serve paypal friends/family only. If interested send me a PM. Not going to hold this one and if it doesn't sell for what I'm asking I will keep it rather than getting less for it.

I forgot to say that it turns on by screwing in the spike tip end and works great.

Last edited:

Pman, just went back and took a look at the thread when you found and built that "unique" pen. Oh yeah that's a good one.
While I was at it I also looked up that "unique" diode. Great beam spec's on it:beer: Wow!

Yeah well I've had a ton of requests practically begging me to sell a pen build so here one is even though it hurts to sell one. Haven't heard a peep from anyone yet on it. This one was a huge pain in the butt to build and someone should snatch this up as it's a beautiful beam with plenty of power and visibility. I will have no problem keeping it. Trying not to think about it or look at it so I don't remove it;)

What wavelength is that? I'm assuming 445-ish but the picture makes it look more purple :p

Sorry about that, it's 445nm. You can find some threads around about it.

Last edited:

PM received;)
Lots of stuff available

Added 2 more class 4 lasers for cheap. There are still 7 class 4 lasers left besides the other stuff all at great prices and I'm running out of stuff to add so get them while you can. Great Christmas presents for yourself;)

Last edited:

Which ones I want a class 4 405nm.

one with the best duty cycle? Needs to be focusable.

my 475mw is only 280mw.

Which ones I want a class 4 405nm.

one with the best duty cycle? Needs to be focusable.

my 475mw is only 280mw.
Huh? You mean 405nm? He has one in an eBay type host that is 600mw 405.

Well that 405nm I have 4 sale is more than double what the the one you already have is. What do you plan on using it for? The price is cheap enough to add to anyone's collection;) It is focusable.
I have a couple of packages to mail this morning so if you want it let me know so I can get it sent out and you can have it probably by Tuesday. I've sold somewhere around 100 lasers and 0 complaints. Everyone has been happy with their purchases.

Last edited:

Back