Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

5mW laser pen from Tmart $1

Its the number from your tmarr account not paypal. They prob emailed you a order conf with thr number. Thry are sending it fr the us warehouse and they said should arrive within 10 days so will report back

Tmart message me asking for the transaction number so they could send me the flashlight from forever ago. I gave them the number from my PayPal account. They say they have no record of the number. Lol at least they are trying (I guess)

Rep to iskor for the effort. Thanks man. :D

Do you have an account on Tmart's site? All of your old orders should be on there.

For the record I don't think all Chinese stores are the same, customer service wise.

I've bought a *lot* of stuff from DX and never had an unresolved problem. The few times I got DOAs or defectives they either refunded or resent without me having to send the stuff back.

Never had issues with FastTech or BangGood either, but I bought less stuff there.

On the other hand I had a lot of issues with FocalPrice - all resolved, but their defective rate seemed a lot higher than other companies, so I eventually gave up on them.

My only purchase from Tmart got me pissed enough not to give it a second shot. I ordered cheap laser goggles and it turned out to be "fake", as in the laser of the specified wavelength got through with little power loss. I even sent them some pictures of the beam going through. Know what they said? That I had to ship the damn goggles back to China at my own expense to get a refund - of course I didn't do that, it'd cost twice the price of the goggles.

T-Mart ?? T-Mack hmmm

you would think Tony should get VIP treatment--no??

lol

Tmack

Hey I did already get my 5mw pen lol. I'd just be happy to get the little flashlight ;)

Got mine as well, worth 99c!

Ill look at some of their other stuff.,..
:beer:
-Matt

got my red laser today. it's a cheapo delux - but hey, it's what was expected. quite low powered, i tred it with used batts and it wouldn't read on my laserbee II. with fresh batts prolly is 5mW.