Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

505nm diodes availability

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know a source of the SB1473N91 or the SB1573N91?

Yesterday I got in contact with all the suppliers that I know:

Newgazer, Existotem and Techhood were all out of stock.

Lasertack had only 3 C91's left, measured 506.7nm, 507nm and 508nm

DTR has the C91 batch

BeamQ literally doesn't know if they are C91 or N91, asked them to check and their answer was literally
"Hi Albert

We're sorry that these products don't have these code.

You can try to place a trial order.

Thanks.",
but I don't wanna pay 99$ to end up having a C91 that I can get from DTR by 35$.

So... does anyone know any source for them? Preferably the 1473, but also would accept a 1573.

Many thanks.

A.

diachi

Don't have an answer for you, however this may have been better placed in one of the existing 505nm threads...

I think song song is also out of the lowball ones, where a few members here (myself included) got theirs.

Not sure if these are getting discontinued or are in limbo right now or what is going on. Maybe a member here has a spare, that's probably the last remaining option right now

Don't have an answer for you, however this may have been better placed in one of the existing 505nm threads...

Yeah, I thought about it, but there are a couple, and wasn't sure about on which fits better

I think song song is also out of the lowball ones, where a few members here (myself included) got theirs.

Not sure if these are getting discontinued or are in limbo right now or what is going on. Maybe a member here has a spare, that's probably the last remaining option right now

Okay ZRaffleticket, will try to find one.

Many thanks by your answers.

I have two that maybe coming up for sale in the next few days. They have been measured to be between 502nm and 503nm. I think they will not be expensive, but don't have a price right now. Maybe around $40.00 plus shipping, if I had to guess. I'll post a thread unless I get them sold before I get a chance to. Sorry, but there are only these two. BTW, they are SB1573N91s.

i'd like a couple if i can get them for that price. Edit: I can wait, no hurry here, but if the price comes back down to 30-40 dollars each, I will buy them.

Last edited:
Of course you can have one, Chris. I think it might be nice to let someone else have a chance at the other one. I'll let you know when the are available. ;)

If this guy is ready to play, I won't be for months, better to let someone ready to produce some light get them.

If this guy is ready to play, I won't be for months, better to let someone ready to produce some light get them.

Don't worry Alaskan, already managed to get my hands on one, so... the next that appears is yours!

Thanks you everyone for your answers, especially to Paul :)

Chris, they are for sale now. $40.00 each plus shipping. I am holding one for you. The other is for anyone else interested.

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know a source of the SB1473N91 or the SB1573N91?

Yesterday I got in contact with all the suppliers that I know:

Newgazer, Existotem and Techhood were all out of stock.

Lasertack had only 3 C91's left, measured 506.7nm, 507nm and 508nm

DTR has the C91 batch

BeamQ literally doesn't know if they are C91 or N91, asked them to check and their answer was literally
"Hi Albert

We're sorry that these products don't have these code.

You can try to place a trial order.

Thanks.",
but I don't wanna pay 99$ to end up having a C91 that I can get from DTR by 35$.

So... does anyone know any source for them? Preferably the 1473, but also would accept a 1573.

Many thanks.

A.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/112426078090

Wow this was in my eBay purchased items list, I had no idea when I hit buy another there asking $170 each, what the hell! This is why you have to get in quick, others were getting them elsewhere for a bit cheaper but I had no problem paying $50 now you will pay triple!
There nowhere near as appealing to me than the 477,s anyway! iMO!

Last edited:
Yeah, That's insane. Talk about gouging the consumers! I wouldn't buy at that price from anyone.

I wouldn't trust the eBay vendors either. They have diodes.. they don't have diodes.... they found a few more diodes....
I have two of the SB1573N91s that are for sale, but the first one was snatched up by Alaskan. Actually, that not a fair assessment as he was first to show interest and is therefore getting the first one. Another member has shown interest in the other one, but hasn't committed, so far. If I don't hear something in the next day it will be first come first served. It measured 503.2nm and is going for $40.00 plus shipping. I'll take a PM in the mean time as I wait to see if the other one is available or not. This is close to Techhood's price of $39.00 for this same diode about two weeks ago.