Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

5 days and no update ! Help !

:gun::cryyy: OK so i bought a laser from aliexpress ( they are good trust me i just need the laser to review the web page and the laser,...thats not the point, here it is) they shipped the laser 1 day after i placed my order ( pretty fast) but now my item is stuck in the following situation for 5 DAYS !! :yabbmad::horse::banghead::toilet:
HERES THE TRACKING ID

sorry no more tracking read the post number 16 ! O_O!

I dont know what to do ! :cryyy::cryyy: any help will be appreciated ! THANKS !! ALSO if you had a similar experience please just post it so i dont feel alone in this WAITING ROOM !!!! ):

Last edited:

ARG

Those tracking numbers never get updates, don't worry.

indeed. I've had packages from china get delivered before it even showed they had entered the USA.

Yeah it was just mailed on the 2nd. It won't update until it enters the USA and passes through customs. This is normally anywhere from 10-14 days from my experience....

for example, i bought some small heat sinks, they shipped a day before your package and are in the same situation....
see here: LK451052056CN
it's completely normal.

If you do express, go with DHL or Fedex. They'll have it here in 3-5 days and will keep it updated every step of the way.

Last edited:
Yeah it was just mailed on the 2nd. It won't update until it enters the USA and passes through customs. This is normally anywhere from 10-14 days from my experience....

for example, i bought some small heat sinks, they shipped a day before your package and are in the same situation....
see here: LK451052056CN
it's completely normal.

If you do express, go with DHL or Fedex. They'll have it here in 3-5 days and will keep it updated every step of the way.

OMG !! YOU ARE MY ANGEL !! You gave me hope !!! :D love you !!!
+1 for you and i hope that you get your heat sinks too :)
no i didnt do express ): . im just hoping that i passes through customs fast since the laser meets FDA rules. :)

Glad you got it figured out :)
Next step is for you to edit your original posts so that you dont keep double-posting...unfortunately, that is frowned upon here. Consider this a nice warning haha.
(its where the quote button is on your own post.)

Last edited:
Warning? This guy/girl double, triple, quad posts all the time and ignores warning. Maybe another neg rep is needed soon..

Hmm. I hope he/she gets it right soon. Its really annoying. I mean, i wish i could build my post count like that too -_-

Glad you got it figured out :)
Next step is for you to edit your original posts so that you dont keep double-posting...unfortunately, that is frowned upon here. Consider this a nice warning haha.
(its where the quote button is on your own post.)

Warning? This guy/girl double, triple, quad posts all the time and ignores warning. Maybe another neg rep is needed soon..

Hmm. I hope he/she gets it right soon. Its really annoying. I mean, i wish i could build my post count like that too -_-
Alright you all, I have just deleted some unneeded posts ok?.

REALLY ? so that means that the laser could be in the U.S.A already ?

Man... you need to do a little reading on the Forum
about shipping from China..

It has been stated many times before... It can take
anywhere from 2-6 weeks to get packages from china.

You are whining about 5 days... Take a pill....:evil:

I frequently buy from AliExpress and have never
received a registered packasge before 3-4 weeks...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
I'm with Jerry on this one. I wouldn't expect anything from China for at least 2-3 weeks unless they specifically ship it out via something like DHL. You should try ordering some stuff from DealExtreme and see how long that takes to arrive--or even begin shipping for that matter. That'll "learn ya" on shipping patience from China.

USPS is also notoriously bad about tracking information. Sometimes the events are entirely out of order on the tracking details. I'm almost surprised any of the international shipping info gets updated at all.

Not to disagree with well, everyone :p, but the few times I've ordered packages with that type of tracking number it did update once is was in USPS hands. Still takes around 4 weeks though.

Man... you need to do a little reading on the Forum
about shipping from China..

It has been stated many times before... It can take
anywhere from 2-6 weeks to get packages from china.

You are whining about 5 days... Take a pill....:evil:

I frequently buy from AliExpress and have never
received a registered packasge before 3-4 weeks...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

TAKE A PILL?!!! I WOULD SAY 100 PILLS !!! :eg:

heres what said in the laset message that i deleted = MY LORD !! I guess im just going to wait in the =>
its the 6th day now.....): almost a week ! ^_^

Last edited:
^^^ again with the double post!!! if you see a post and want to make a post and the one you see is yours DONT POST --- EDIT instead- two in a row with a few exceptions is not good forum manners-

You may want to refrain form posting your tracking #s on any public forum- scammers can use that to have your laser re-directed to them-- ha ha now you have even more to worry about.

,,, (my Dad)...." IF you TWO dont quit jumping up and down IN THE BACK SEAT and whinning about... are we there yet? ---are we there yet?-- Imma goin' to pull this car over and give you both something to cry about'

Excessive and unneccessary worrying about shipments is the main reason for lost packages in 68% of those lost.

59.78% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

anyone out there with a working crystal ball...?

next time insist on dhl express ..costs more but quicker and safer than any other shipper.

hak