Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

405nm Fluorescent Uranium Glass Tubing & Spheres

Tmack

Damn I really want to see a setup with that 10w led illuminating them.
I have a smoke shop by my house that blows custom glass for smoking purposes. I'm sure he could make anything else though. Would be neat to have him make something crazy. Something to put in your already awesome display case mac.

Disclaimer: These eBay listed items are not mine, nor do I have any affiliation with the eBay seller(s). I have several of these spheres myself and just wanted to share these being available again

UraniumSpheres_zps15d53b99.jpg

50mm Czech Yellow Uranium Vaseline Glass Sphere Paperweight 2 '' - Starting bid: US $39.00

60mm Czech Yellow Uranium Vaseline Glass Sphere Paperweight 2 1/3 '' - Starting bid: US $49.00

2 Pieces Czech Yellow Uranium Vaseline Glass Sphere Paperweight 2 '' ( 50mm ) - Starting bid: US $59.00

77mm Unusual 3'' Czech Yellow Uranium Vaseline Glass Sphere Paperweight - Starting bid: US $63.00

2 Pieces Czech Yellow Uranium Vaseline Glass Sphere Paperweight 2 1/3 ''(60mm) - Starting bid: US $69.00

2 Pieces Unusual 3'' Czech Yellow Uranium Vaseline Glass Sphere Paperweight - Starting bid: US $90.00

UraniumGlassTubing9mmby24in_zps01d121b6.jpg

Rare Uranium Glass Tube 9mm OD x 7mm ID x 24" Length – Buy It Now US $10.00

Last edited:
Uranium glass is frickin cool- someone here has a whole big collection of it, was that you madmacmo? I dont remember who it was

Man that is sick. I could flip on the lights and stare at those things forever! Well, maybe not forever, but you get what i mean :p

Hey madmacmo,
That is a really nice collection you have of uranium glass you have! I did purchase one of the Czech uranium glass spheres (from the same seller on ebay as the ones you have listed here) a few months ago and it is really nice using it with 405nm's to make it glow and other lasers for other effects. This weekend I will be posting a batch I took 7 weeks ago but never posted using it with 405nm's.