Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

$35 80mW Peak 473nm Module from eBay

Nice job! I bought one of the "good" ones last spring for ~$90 shipped and love it. They're the best and cheapest way to get a 473nm laser. I'm half tempted to get one of those "broken" ones to mess with and for $35 if I kill it i'm not out much.

chefla

Cool, sounds like a rewarding and fun project. I have never messed with 473s before, only greenies. But I might give it a try for that price.

jimdt7

Nice video styropyro !

I am interested ! How much do you want for the 7mw or less and shipping to greece ?
Can you take a picture of the power supply ?

Nice video styropyro !

I am interested ! How much do you want for the 7mw or less and shipping to greece ?
Can you take a picture of the power supply ?
He is just using a standard computer power cord going to an outlet.

For anybody buying these, I still have a bunch of the TEC's and will ship
you one if you need it.. I dont want to sell all of them, so for those who
end up with a broken TEC in theirs, pay the shipping, no charge for the TEC.

Should be no more than 5$, Ill throw in the bubble mailer :san:

Keep one for me if the TEC in my unit is fried...:beer:

Jerry

JLSE

Keep one for me if the TEC in my unit is fried...:beer:

Jerry

Which TEC? There is the longer of the 2 for the pump medium (rectangular)
and the square for the LD mount.. I have both...

ARG

I really have to start removing my goggles before reading posts...

Wear these things so much, my head is growing around them :undecided:

I've gone out the door with mine on my head once, forgot I had them on :crackup:

Shipping to US is $11 per module, Canada is $16, and Greece is $30. Contact me for a shipping quote for other countries.

Here are the lasers for sale. I'll list these in the BST section if they don't sell quick. All photodiodes have been removed, and you will need to supply your own power cord for these units (Just a standard computer power cord). Watch out for exposed line voltage with these units! Divergence is high on these units, but adding a lens will fix that.

These modules are made by CNI, so these prices are a steal when compared to what they would have cost new. These units were very expensive!

1. Dead, reserved to Jerry, will be sending a PM in a bit. I'm nearly certain that this is just a driver problem.

SOLD

I also have another dead unit that I have for parts. If there is a specific part that you need from it, let me know and we can work out a deal.

2. 7mW, bad mode. (reserved for jimdt7 ATM)This unit has lower splash which is a good thing. I can't quite pick out what the mode is. I realigned this one without any improvement.
$50

3. 9mW, TEM00, dim extra "splash dot". The dot has some splash. I actually lost 2mW when I realigned the crystals. :D
SOLD

4. 10mW, TEM00, lots of splash with dim "splash dot".
SOLD

5. 14mW, TEM02? I can't quite tell the mode, but it is very round and hard to notice that it is not TEM00. Minimal splash. This is one of the better units.
$75.

6. 23mW, TEM00? Splash is pretty bad on this one, it makes the dot "fuzzy". Not one of the better units.
$70

7. 27mW, TEM00, lens added on front to improve divergence. Dot has line through it only from the external optic I added, you can add your own or just reposition the current one. Best unit of the bunch I'm selling, this is the only one that I bought as "working" (cost me $88 before repairs.).
$115

I may also consider selling my 50mW unit. It peaks near 80mW, then after a few minutes is stable around 50mW. Beam is TEM00, splash is fairly low, and there is no IR filter. Only a couple mW or IR is getting through when I LPM'd through goggles. If you are interested, make me an offer.

Last edited:
I relinquish my place on this, For anyone else that wants one.

I have two of them already, I'm going to try to work with the ones I have for now.

Last edited: