Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

317718 I Want My Other Refund Of 75.79 USD Back

I placed an order with 317718 for 4 laser diodes they did not ship i got a refund for 2 of them but she still did not send me my other 75.79 usd for the other 2 diodes it comes out at £56.61 gbp please refund me.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that. You might have to chalk it up to a learning experience, unless you can get it covered by your credit card or you used Paypal. Caveat Emptor.

Hi paul i have been in contact with my credit card company they said i cant do anything for 30 days after that it can go through the fraud team then it will prob go through paypal dispute as well i will get it back in the end.

Encap

He's probably low on cash and can't refund :p

right, on top of being a pathetic bottom feeding international schemer with no substance to begin with? :crackup:

evans965: you have to be more careful/very very careful about trusting and sending money to random internet idiots that clearly have no verifiable anything much less a known or proven to be OK business and/or track record.

Last edited:
right, on top of being a pathetic bottom feeding international schemer with no substance to begin with? :crackup:

Robbing-Federal-Reserve-While-Amateur-Thieves-Rob-Electronics.jpg

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Evans965, I hope you get all of your money back.
317718, we're keeping an eye on you. LPF doesn't tolerate scammers so I recommend you do the right thing.

I'm glad you had the good sense to use PayPal and a credit card, evans965. It may take a few weeks but you should get all your money back. As long as it is in dispute with your credit card company, you won't have to pay any money out to them. Live and learn, buddy.

BobMc

Hi, Shame on you 317718 come clean Karma is a B..ch.!!!!

Rich:)

I agree Rich, people do reap what they sow.

It’s so sad nowadays, when I was younger we never locked our doors. Nobody stole because everybody knew it was wrong. Nowadays, your neighbor will steal from you and than help you look for it. So sad. :(

Hi BM,
As they say locks are made for honest people, Same here locked doors were unheard of were I lived and I lived in a city dwelling. And folks knew each other and communicated .

Rich:)

Hmmm....
I'm still waiting for 317718 to chime in and
make his case.. :thinking:

Maybe he's not aware of this Thread....
Someone should contact him by PM
just to make sure....:whistle:

Jerry

Last edited: