Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3 winner of the poll: Dave, jayrob, lasersbee.

:Who is the most reputable member in your mind to do a review

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Re: Who is the most reputable member in your mind to do a review? (gifts for you all)

I bet I have 3X as much laser stuff as you. :rolleyes:

Re: Who is the most reputable member in your mind to do a review? (gifts for you all)

I bet I have 3X as much laser stuff as you. :rolleyes:

Show me sometime man. I'd like to see what you got.

I still got to get a camera to take pics of the tank007...

our mod. daguin of course!!!!!!! yobresal,flaminpyro, and all the others everyone listed....

I voted Daguin and Tech_Junkie because they seem like the type to really give a poor product a proper bashing but also give a good product the right kind of tests and review it completely.

I agree with most of the other members about the site. It looks a bit generic or cheap. Not much sets it apart from the 100 other chinese discount wholesale sites.

I voted Daguin and Tech_Junkie because they seem like the type to really give a poor product a proper bashing but also give a good product the right kind of tests and review it completely.

I agree with most of the other members about the site. It looks a bit generic or cheap. Not much sets it apart from the 100 other chinese discount wholesale sites.

Thanks,
yes, you are right. we have dozens of competitors. And we are always trying our best to be better.
BTW, It may be a good thing for you to have more choices.

dnar

You missed Kip Kay in the poll!!!!!

j/k.

Jayrob - I chose Jayrob because he gives detailed reviews, has a particularly keen insight into host design and functionality and he's not afraid to give an honest review (good or bad). Expect a fairly detailed review with particular focus on form and function along with some other key features such as power output and general observations of build quality.

Daguin - Another good reviewer able to give honest reviews with both the good and bad and enough detail to be meaningful. Expect an overall review of the product with some detail.

Kenom - While many provide good details, Kenom has the ability to provide additional technical details generally in regards to beam quality. His reviews tend to be less focused on good or bad, and more focused on the straight facts and technical aspects allowing the reader to determine if the facts presented are good or bad for them. Expect a detailed review with a particular focus on beam power and quality.

This is my trifecta because they each focus on different areas of the product. While each can give you an overal review of the product they can also hone in on more specific aspects of their respective categories of expertise. You put the 3 of them together and you get a far more comprehensive review than any of them would provide individually.

:rolleyes: You've been here a month and talk like you know these guys personally. :crackup::crackup::crackup: Everyone on the list has qualities that will make for a good review. How about telling the forum about them too, seeing though you know so much about us?

I didn't realize you could do multiple votes!
Being still new, all of the candidates listed have great posts and seem knowledgeable.
Not being here long I voted for only one(sorry) that I felt had the expertise and equipment to do a full well detailed and unbiased review.
I will add at least 2 more names in my reply if that is allowed.

Your site is well organized with a wide range of products well priced. I do like the electronic cigarettes. I use them and haven't had a cigarette for 14 months now.
You have a few unique items I'll be ordering in the future.

IsaacT

:crackup: I saw that post and thought "Man, this guy must have been here forever!" And then I saw he joined about the same time I did. lol

It is a tough choice when you do just one not being here long. You can read all you want, but not knowing what all everyone here has lasers, experience, testing equipment and such makes a noobs choice pretty tough.
You can't possibly read all of the forum and remember everything everyone mentions they have or have done.
Heck if they all made the cut and you can afford it, let them all do a review.

Edit: John, there are 9 ppl in the list. Possible to let 5 review? Just one isn't forming a good overall review IMHO.

@dnar....wrong poll for the Kipper! His poll is for who to vote for to be stripped of all their lasers and account/posts deleted from YouTube! :crackup:

Last edited:

Toke

It is a tough choice when you do just one not being here long. You can read all you want, but not knowing what all everyone here has lasers, experience, testing equipment and such makes a noobs choice pretty tough.
You can't possibly read all of the forum and remember everything everyone mentions they have.
Heck if they all made the cut and you can afford it, let them all do a review.

Exactly, one has to base it on the reviews actually read. :)

John, there are 9 ppl in the list. Possible to let 5 review? Just one isn't forming a good overall review IMHO.

Exactly, one has to base it on the reviews actually read. :)

Wicked Lasers did that last year. It actually increased their sales quite a bit.