Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2W 470nm+ C6 20mm Overdrive Special

I didn't know that about his eBay listings. I think it stays green until you actively logout. I'm not in a hurry for the modules, but the driver is for a build that is just waiting. Hope he's okay too.

Hi,
I just ordered some nano's he will come through we all have more to chew than others ..

Rich:)

I ordered a Nano last Friday. Still waiting to see it shipped or a response to my PM or email. If you hear anything, Rich, please let me know.

Has anyone seen Jordan(DRT) around lately? I ordered several modules and a driver about a week ago, but haven't heard a thing about them. I sent him a PM and then an email, but no response. I didn't find anything on his site about him being out of town, so I'm wondering what to try next. Anyone?

I saw somewhere he won’t be back until 5 December!
I think on his products page I’ll check again!

I checked there and couldn't find anything about him being gone. I( even went further in to see if it was hiding somewhere. Nothing. That would be at least a month considering when I placed me order. Can anyone confirm this? That's a long time to wait for shipment of my items.

Intentional double post

Got an email from DTR tonight. My items were shipped last night and should get to me on Monday. Thank you to everyone who responded to my request. And thanks to Jordan for getting my items shipped to me. :yh:

The lenses I ordered from DTR days ago were in my mailbox today, I'm glad to see that all is well, DTR is a great asset for us and I hope he stays around for a long time because every day I come here hoping to see a new diode thread and that DTR has them in stock, because I know I will get what is advertised from him.

The lenses I ordered from DTR days ago were in my mailbox today, I'm glad to see that all is well, DTR is a great asset for us and I hope he stays around for a long time because every day I come here hoping to see a new diode thread and that DTR has them in stock, because I know I will get what is advertised from him.

I've been worried about being unable to get more of those nice copper laser diode holders, in case something ever happened where they no longer sell them, so I've been stocking up on various sizes for awhile now.

Jordan could get run over by a bus, as any one of us, terrible thought for him or his family, but nothing is permanent in this world, so I stocked up.