Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

250mw Laser from Laserpointerpen.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think a ban would be necessary maybe you could be a little nicer to other members on the forum!

I support your point. It's unnice or mean to be as bossy to ban any guy who try to contribute to the forum. who the hell cares when,exactly, he was born or what he rly look like.

I meant that he should not have said F*ck you to other member even though he questioned him.

ORDER IN THIS COURT!!!! i wouldnt take someone flipping me off lightly..theres no need in cusing and flipping people off ..we are adults here welll some of us.

Well, i try to have a nice discussion about lasers and you people turn it into a clusterfuck.

support24.gif

Trevor

Well, i try to have a nice discussion about lasers and you people turn it into a clusterfuck.

Anyone who looks at this thread, looks at lemonwonder, and examines your behavior would know precisely why this happened.

I calmly set about my Google searching, and calmly presented my results. I have yet to see anyone but you acting immature in this thread.

-Trevor

ZRTMWA

support24.gif

I prefer goatfuck. I've taken a liking to that term after watching "No Country for Old Men".

Oh by the way you never answered my question from way back when in the second or third post of the thread..

I know for a fact that it can because im using it right now. It fell off a 3 bunk bed onto a concrete floor about 2 months ago, and it runs fine. If you have any problems with me go kindly shove them up your ass.

If you really want to see scratches, this is all there is

11hzbb9.jpg 600px

Scratches don't normally happen on IMPACTS.
Your claims of dropping your laser as you have described is about are ture as your 108 year age, both have been exaggerated by a factor of about 8x.
Those are very light scratches, not impact damage from a large fall onto concrete. In fact if you stood your laser on it's tailcap on concrete and tipped it over, the marks would be more than what you've shown. I know what these this looked like when dropped as poeple have sent them to me afterwords and they look much worse, even if the height onto concrete or asphalt is only 1-2 feet.

What about the other damaging impact marks from all the other drops onto asphalt and such?
A drop onto concrete would have caused major impact marks, not simple dimple/scratches, in fact the laser would have marks in at least 2-3 separate areas as from even a couple feet it would bounce a little and make secondary impact marks. It looks to me more like you removed the shutter aperture and dropped the shutter aperture cap on the sidewalk. It's light weight would allow just small marks like in your photograph.

The ONLY reason this thread even caught my eye is your blatant lies about the laser even surviving a drop onto concrete above a height of 2 feet, let along 8 feet and multiple times onto other hard surfaces; it's just not possible for them to sustain such a sharp G-force and survive.

ps. You are in violation of section 9 of the LPF terms of service regarding the use of vulgar language.
Your mommy should wash your mouth out with soap for the foul language you're filling our forum with.

also you said that you dropped it while running which would scratch the body of the laser also!

Your claims of dropping your laser as you have described is about are ture as your 108 year age, both have been exaggerated by a factor of about 8x.
Those are very light scratches, not impact damage from a large fall onto concrete. In fact if you stood your laser on it's tailcap on concrete and tipped it over, the marks would be more than what you've shown. I know what these this looked like when dropped as poeple have sent them to me afterwords and they look much worse, even if the height onto concrete or asphalt is only 1-2 feet.

What about the other damaging impact marks from all the other drops onto asphalt and such?
A drop onto concrete would have caused major impact marks, not simple dimple/scratches, in fact the laser would have marks in at least 2-3 separate areas as from even a couple feet it would bounce a little and make secondary impact marks. It looks to me more like you removed the shutter aperture and dropped the shutter aperture cap on the sidewalk. It's light weight would allow just small marks like in your photograph.

The ONLY reason this thread even caught my eye is your blatant lies about the laser even surviving a drop onto concrete above a height of 2 feet, let along 8 feet and multiple times onto other hard surfaces; it's just not possible for them to sustain such a sharp G-force and survive.

ps. You are in violation of section 9 of the LPF terms of service regarding the use of vulgar language.
Your mommy should wash your mouth out with soap for the foul language you're filling our forum with.

Believe what you want, but your argument holds no value until you go drop your anodized aluminum laser 8ft onto polished concrete and compare the results.

Vertical impacts don't leave scratches. They leave dents dumbsh*t.

PS: lasers don't bounce more than 1cm.

Wow. This thread came down quickly... Was lemonwonder the one in charge of the beamcheap.com nonsense?

KiLLrB

from your first post: ...1x 3ft onto asphalt while running...

...Vertical impacts don't leave scratches. They leave dents dumbsh*t.

Vertical impacts maybe not, running and dropping one most likely ;)

BTW:
ArguingOnTheInternet-Special%20Olympics.jpg

Last edited:

Trevor

Believe what you want, but your argument holds no value until you go drop your anodized aluminum laser 8ft onto polished concrete and compare the results.

Vertical impacts don't leave scratches. They leave dents dumbsh*t.

You do realize that Jack, a.k.a. bootleg2go owns Optotronics, a distributor of Viasho products. If anyone here is going to know your laser in and out, it'd be Jack. And he is right in that you have zero credibility at this point - owing to both your behavior and "age."

Tell you what... you can make Jack eat his words by posting a video of you dropping this laser eight feet onto concrete and then it functioning.

-Trevor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.