Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2009/2010 "Lasers in Snow"

I will be posting any further snow+Lasers pictures and Videos here in this thread all winter, so stay posted. :)

If you have any "Lasers in Snow" pictures or videos that you would like to post, feel free to do so on this thread. Lets fill this thread up with some amazing/awesome pictures/videos. Don't make me do it all on my own. :)

If the snow picks up some more tonight, I will try to take some better videos. :)

Large pictures With Light snow Fall. (Click on them to view them) (Large Images...might take a while to load)

Isn't it amazing how I managed to get a picture with out single flake in the beam?

Cool videos, the second picture is awesome.....beam stops in mid air ( long light saber )

It's pouring down rain here.

It might look like it stopped in mid air, but it actually was stopped by a tree. :)
It does look rather strange in the photo though. I can see where you are coming from. :)

Kind of a light blizzard picture here using my new SkyLaser 150 out the back door. This storm isn't as bad as what I've seen here. The doom sayers are on a roll :wtf:

HMike

1519-sky150-6.jpg

Rob

I'll have to snap a few shots in the rain later tonight. We're supposed to get rain tonight and through the weekend so I'll have plenty of opportunities. :D

Wooaa....what's goin on people....I thought that this was a "Lasers in SNOW" thread...:)

HAHAHA...It's all good...I'm just joking around. Post any laser in Weather pictures:)
They are all great:) Keep em coming!

Here is another light snow pic. I don't like this one that much, the street light ruins it for me.
(Click to Enlarge)(Large picture)

Here is another light snow pic. I don't like this one that much, the street light ruins it for me.
(Click to Enlarge)(Large picture)

It's still a pretty cool picture.

Oh, haha.. Take this picture again, but this time with the laser aiming at the electricity pole, and it'll look like the laser makes the electricity pole to short circuit. :na:

Is this what you wanted?

Edit. Never mind, I see what you are talking about. I will have to try that at a later time.

Last edited:
had some really heavy fog last night even my 2$ red keychain had an awesome beam but i couldnt get the picture to come out good

066.jpg

069.jpg