Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2.6 watt 532nm beam shots

BobMc

It was a quite night out so I grabbed a couple of beam shot from the 2.6 watt 532nm lab laser I bought off of Hap. It's hard to describe the awesomeness of this beam. So bright and so tight , it lite up the whole backyard! Hope you enjoy the pics.

fen8Hff.jpg

WpfGAx1.jpg

FQUvTXG.jpg

dJzsHH2.jpg

n0Bg27F.jpg

Ps, my new camera does work so much better, hopefully I will continue to improve.

Last edited:

diachi

Man, that reminds me of how bright that much 532 is! Nice pictures! :)

Nice, that's a great beam quality laser, but you know that :)

Interesting how it can produce that weird patten with round spots.

BobMc

Man, that reminds me of how bright that much 532 is! Nice pictures! :)

Thanks Diachi, it's awesomely bright.

Nice, that's a great beam quality laser, but you know that :)

Thank you Alaskan; I'm thinking the weird pattern are just the reflection?? Not sure but it's a guess.

It is tightest looking beam that I have. It's stunning.

Nice pictures Bob! I'm glad it finally made it to you safely. Compared to some other high powered this one is pure TEM00 which makes it more valuable, enjoy :)

-Alex

Hi BM,
WOW !!! nice its so bright a can't even look at the picture .. Great shots to awesome getting use to the new camera i see ..Enjoy thanks for sharing..buddy

Rich:)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey Bob, that's a LOTTA green you've got there. Very nice beam shots; thanks for making us 'green with envy'! :D
Seeing all this green makes me want to break out my 532 lab, and fire it it up again!

You know what that is don't you Chris ...???
It's the wave property of the beam turning into a particle as it goes through the neighbour's double slit fence..... :crackup:
To say I'm envious Bob is an understatement.
Simply beautiful buddy.

:beer:

Thanks Diachi, it's awesomely bright.

Thank you Alaskan; I'm thinking the weird pattern are just the reflection?? Not sure but it's a guess.

It is tightest looking beam that I have. It's stunning.

Do you know what the divergence is?

I like what Arctic dude has done. He finds distant targets and photographs the spot on it. I think the greatest distance is 15 kilometers. I like to see what this laser would if you have time.

BobMc

Nice pictures Bob! I'm glad it finally made it to you safely. Compared to some other high powered this one is pure TEM00 which makes it more valuable, enjoy :)

-Alex

It was a wait, but it was more than worth it. Such a beautiful unit, I am enjoying it immensely. Thanks

Hi BM,
WOW !!! nice its so bright a can't even look at the picture .. Great shots to awesome getting use to the new camera i see ..Enjoy thanks for sharing..buddy

Rich:)

When you told me it was so bright it was an under statement, it's so bright I got no words to describe it! And the fact it's got unlimited duty cycle makes it such a nice unit to photogragh, you don't have to worry about it overheating. Gives you time to play with the camera. Just awesomeness! Thanks for being the middle man. :)

Simply wow. :drool: Great pics. Enjoy that beast. :p

Thanks Curtis. It's such an awesome unit. :)

Hey Bob, that's a LOTTA green you've got there. Very nice beam shots; thanks for making us 'green with envy'! :D
Seeing all this green makes me want to break out my 532 lab, and fire it it up again!

It's diffidently a keeper. It's my second lab Laser. Bought a small r&g to yellow off another member.

What type of 532 lab do you have? Love to see some beam shots? :)

You know what that is don't you Chris ...???
It's the wave property of the beam turning into a particle as it goes through the neighbour's double slit fence..... :crackup:
To say I'm envious Bob is an understatement.
Simply beautiful buddy.

:beer:

Haa, didn't think I was doing the double split experiment. :crackup: but maybe the mystery of the cosmos are at my finger tips. :)

Do you know what the divergence is?

I like what Arctic dude has done. He finds distant targets and photographs the spot on it. I think the greatest distance is 15 kilometers. I like to see what this laser would if you have time.

I hear it's tem00, and from the looks of it I believe it. The beam is so much more dence and sold looking than my other 532/520's.

It's a lab unit so not sure I'll be able to take it out in the dessert like my handhelds. Guess I could get an inverter and power it that way. Maybe in time? It would be interesting to try. Thanks for the idea. :thinking: :)

Last edited:
It was a quite night out so I grabbed a couple of beam shot from the 2.6 watt 532nm lab laser I bought off of Hap. It's hard to describe the awesomeness of this beam. So bright and so tight , it lite up the whole backyard! Hope you enjoy the pics.

IiIpYzn.jpg

FQUvTXG.jpg

WpfGAx1.jpg

fen8Hff.jpg

PvcHMuA.jpg

Ps, my new camera does work so much better, hopefully I will continue to improve.
I don't see any pics...:cryyy:
Am I missing something...:thinking:

Jerry

It was a wait, but it was more than worth it. Such a beautiful unit, I am enjoying it immensely.

I hear it's tem00, and from the looks of it I believe it. The beam is so much more dence and sold looking than my other 532/520's.

It's a lab unit so not sure I'll be able to take it out in the dessert like my handhelds. Guess I could get an inverter and power it that way. Maybe in time? It would be interesting to try. Thanks for the idea. :thinking: :)
Then the divergence on this lab unit could be 1.2mrd.
I'm never impressed with this kind of ubiquitous beam shot. But in this case these photos are an exception.

Do the long distance shots with the handheld.

Last edited: