Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1Watt 532nm Ultra Compact Laser Cube - 18mm(L) x22mm(W) x 11mm(T)

1Watt 532nm Ultra Compact Laser Cube - 18mm(L) x22mm(W) x 11mm(T)

Is it just me, or do the high lighted sentences below seem like Red Herrings? Plus the listed electrical operating specs of ~4 amps at ~2 volts "seems bollixed up" (although 12% of 8 Watts equals .96 Watts).
Quote:
Alignment free
Low cost
Small size
High efficiency
-----------------------------------------
MgO doped PPLN (PPLN stands for periodically poled lithium niobate) chips are designed for green light generation at 532 nm based on second harmonic generation (SHG). The generated green light has important applications such as laser display and bio-instrumentation. We provide 5 mol% MgO doped congruent bulk PPLN chips, which feature high optical damage threshold and high efficiency.

It's very easy to get close to 1000mW 532nm green light output depending on the pumping power.

For example, when pumped with a 4W 808nm laser diode (with a fiber fast axis collimation) the output of 532nm green light of close to 1000 mW can be easily achieved (see performance curve, pic 2).

So what you need to do is just simply to add a power supply to the green laser.

That's so so easy!!!

Edit: Although eBay seller, lasercrystals, has a history of only 14 sales he's got a %100 rating and his sales are all seem to be miniature size monolithic crystal assembly (MCA) based 532nm DPSS laser modules. Note the link to all four of his current listings below:
lasercrystals | eBay
Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJHJDUE63ZS!6ZbBPjb!yQ,rQ~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqJHJDUE63ZS!6ZbBPjb!yQ,rQ~~60_58.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,457
  • $(KGrHqRHJCwE90pZQ9WCBPkByZq8fw~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqRHJCwE90pZQ9WCBPkByZq8fw~~60_58.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 1,256
  • 1 Watt Green Compact Laser Specs.jpg
    1 Watt Green Compact Laser Specs.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 1,434
Last edited:

I can get a non-compact 1W green labby for 590 + shipping. The price isn't unrealistic. The size is what worries me on this

FYI - krazer, over on PL, has ordered one and I for one will be mosted interested in what he reports back, albeit it may be a while as it ships from Nanjing, Jiangsu, China. :yabbem:

I cant wait to read that review

Picture (a) in that last group of pics, I swear I have seen one on sell on ebay.

Just so you guys know, I contacted Lasever regarding a few of the lasers I am interested in... specifically their new 2W 532nm laser, and their 4W, 5W and 6W (small divergence) 445nm lasers.

This is their reply and quote:

Dear Jason

Thanks for your inquiry!
A 4000mW LSR445-CP4 is for price usd990/pc with an OEM power supply.
That is in three pieces, a laser head+ a OEM driver+ a 5V power supply.

A 5000mW LSR445-CP4 is for price usd1250/pc with OEM power supply
6000mW LSR445-CP4 is for price usd1500/pc with OEM power supply

Our 2W 532nm is both in good quality and cheap price.
It's only usd1100/pc with OEM power supply.
If you can order 4pcs at one time, we would offer a better price usd1000/pc.

We can also offer you LAB type power supply (LSR-PS-F)and Adjustable power supply(LSR-PS-FA).
For your information, LSR-PS-F is for price usd40 and LSR-PS-FA is for price usd120/pc
I enclose specifications of laser and power supply for you.

We offer one year warranty for our lasers.
And we can both accept wire transfer and Paypal payment.

Any other question, feel free to ask. Thank you!

Best regards,
Van
---------
Lasever.Inc

An interesting note... their "small divergence" 445nm lasers have a beam diameter at aperture of 5x6mm and a divergence of <1mrad. Not bad for a 445nm laser. And 6 WATTS!!!

I'm highly tempted to get the 6W 445nm and beam combine it with the 2W 532nm! 8W's of light... and possibly close to one of my favorite laser colors, Cyan.

kaunak

Just so you guys know, I contacted Lasever regarding a few of the lasers I am interested in... specifically their new 2W 532nm laser, and their 4W, 5W and 6W (small divergence) 445nm lasers.

This is their reply and quote:

An interesting note... their "small divergence" 445nm lasers have a beam diameter at aperture of 5x6mm and a divergence of <1mrad. Not bad for a 445nm laser. And 6 WATTS!!!

I'm highly tempted to get the 6W 445nm and beam combine it with the 2W 532nm! 8W's of light... and possibly close to one of my favorite laser colors, Cyan.

Wow that it awesome. I had no idea I could get such lasers for such a great price :) :) and great beam specs too :)

Just as a note, their 445's are multiple diodes with combined beams, possibly with correction optics.
Later down the road if you can organize a small group buy for those 2W 532nm lasers, I don't think you'd have a problem getting people to join :beer: