Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

16x build Mark of the Beast *pics*

No NO not at all- saying it belongs in both was meant as a compliment-

I would have suggested a link to the 405 section if you had posted it as a tut.. Jordan (DTR) will need to re-up on these ASAP == good for a good guy--Len

IWIRE

Thanks for the kind words :) I'll leave the tutorials for people who know what they are doing. :) I'll just post pics of builds :) Jordan ? DTR ? Oh ! You mean "three day" ! That's what I call him, every time I order something from him, it's at my door in three days. :crackup:

Tmack

Haha 3 day J! Love it.

If you see him drive by in his ferrari lately tell him I said your welcome. :p seriously , my mailman knows Jordan :p I use dtr white bags as packing material these days. (rim shot)

IWIRE has thus brought forth a new unbridled beast within our midst of the order of UltraViolet

image_zps2e41dd46.jpg

Nice build! Much nicer than my first. +rep

I've already built two lasers with this diode... love 405nm.

IWIRE

Thanks ChaosLord ! I appreciate it ! I've only built one using this diode. I really like it though, I'm thinking about doing another build with this diode. It's an amazing little diode. Probably my favorite build. Aw heck, I luv em all :) :beer: