Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1 Mega Watt Pulse Laser Gun in High Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

flecom

let me fix that for him. a "adult" toy. cars can also kill people real fast. just like baseball bats.

"adult" toys vibrate :p

this thing looks like a weapon and is advertised as such, and IIRC Germany has some pretty strict gun laws... even requiring permits to carry "fake" guns used only to scare would-be attackers

"adult" toys vibrate :p

this thing looks like a weapon and is advertised as such, and IIRC Germany has some pretty strict gun laws... even requiring permits to carry "fake" guns used only to scare would-be attackers

here in NL guns are forbidden...toy guns are not when looking like a toy gun on the outside.
But since this is a pointer in a toy gun look, i want it, its legal :D

flecom

point is its not a toy, its quite dangerous and CAN be used as a weapon, thats all a politician will see

And the exaggeration of it's power will add to the "Moron effect" :banghead:

Sad :cryyy:

Still cant believe you guys dont get it.
IT
WAS
A FAVOR....

Arayan wont run around with this outside. The video was made for HIM ONLY...never thought this would happen. I get pretty pissed here.

Will you judge every word I write or DONT write in the future? Didnt mean TOY...the Queen (*kiss on the cheek*) already said it: For big boys. In the US everyone owns a shotgun...thats kinda weird.

So I am the scape goat now because I exceeded the invisible border of power levels?
Its getting weirder ._.

You will hate the rifle then.

Noone cares.
I am thru 1000+ mails, and they were amazed by the effect itself. No matter how much power it actually is.

So I am the scape goat now because I exceeded the invisible border of power levels?
Its getting weirder ._.

You will hate the rifle then.

Most all guns have a safety

I'm reasonably sure that AFZ will ask about those who want to buy...

Thats not the main point... But even to your point, What safety features does he make sure he sells with the unit? How is he checking if said person isn't a Idiot?

A few PM conversations?? You can't figure out if someone isn't a idiot in a few PM's. I do not see any safety advice in the video that is now getting attention? He is already thinking of making more to sale a lot of, Hes not checking what and who people are hes just looking at $$ signs. And it has a incarcerate power rating. If the guy can;t tell you what it's power is than how are you going to receive accurate safety guidelines for the use of?. What is he doing to make it safe?

Sad Sad Sad

Noone cares.
I am thru 1000+ mails, and they were amazed by the effect itself. No matter how much power it actually is.

I know I'm glad you got your attention fix...

Last edited:
Ok...now you crossed the line. You dont know me. Dont say I do this for the $. Thats not truth. You act like a jealous little child...
I could sell all parts needed and just let em play with charged capacitors. Whats your damn problem? I give a damn on your opinion. Now its clear to me: You just wanna fight over anything. You got the wrong hobby to point at others my friend.
Lasing green lasers across the room reflected by many surfaces...you are the god of safety.

Arayan: This is not what I wanted. Those guys are so damn....cant even find words for it.

Arayan

Thats not the main point... But even to your point, What safety features does he make sure he sells with the unit? How is he checking if said person isn't a Idiot?

A few PM conversations?? You can't figure out if someone isn't a idiot in a few PM's. I do not see any safety advice in the video that is now getting attention? He is already thinking of making more to sale a lot of, Hes not checking what and who people are hes just looking at $$ signs. And it has a incarcerate power rating. If the guy can;t tell you what it's power is than how are you going to receive accurate safety guidelines for the use of?. What is he doing to make it safe?

Sad Sad Sad
I think this is only for controversy sake! Do you believe that a moron with a handheld 445nm 2W laser or with an herc without proper safety precautions would be very different?
About myself, I am a scientist and I also have a government license for the use of dangerous equipment...

Ok...now you crossed the line. You dont know me. Dont say I do this for the $. Thats not truth. You act like a jealous little child...
I could sell all parts needed and just let em play with charged capacitors. Whats your damn problem? I give a damn on your opinion. Now its clear to me: You just wanna fight over anything. You got the wrong hobby to point at others my friend.
Lasing green lasers across the room reflected by many surfaces...you are the god of safety.

Arayan: This is not what I wanted. Those guys are so damn....cant even find words for it.

Can you tell me how you made it via PM "mein deutscher Freund" :wave:
Also what parts would I need ?! ... danke xD

xD funny! Very......no not really xD

Im Ernst? Nee oder?

Hope I find the right button to send a PM. Just found out I am a goddamn moron because I wanted to make a friend happy. Thats life.

Arayan

A few PM conversations?? You can't figure out if someone isn't a idiot in a few PM's.
Forums like this (with a rep system) also serve to this purpose.
I do not see any safety advice in the video that is now getting attention?
watch the video again and read again the description!!!!!

I have to admit:
For a video like THIS (again...wasnt intended to become famous) you cant write enouth safety hints...but now its uploaded, and I cant change anything.

Maybe I should have shot my thumb or eye to show them how dangerous it is.

Will add some details to the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.