Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1.7w 445nm c6 laser

Considering this laser hasn't sold in over a month... I can't see it selling for $200.

$170 is not an unreasonable offer for a used laser.

Sorry man, ended up buying another deal that came up, you were sort of hard to pin down with PMs :(
Good luck though, it sounds like you could get this laser sold pretty quick if you haggled with people a bit.

Last edited:

rhd

Considering that a Yob build just sold, by Yob himself, at $200, and was identical except that it came with a copper heatsink and IMR cells, I *REALLY* don't think cilegray's offer of $170 was at all insulting.

You can say no to it, but there's no way on earth that he was "lowballing you".

used? It has ran for maybe 1min tops i dont consider that used

When a new car is driven off the lot... it becomes a used car and depreciates significantly in value.

The same is true for a laser that was sold over a month ago.

You can say it was barely used, but that still means it's used.

Lasers tend not to appreciate in value over time... the same is true of most technology.

Amen. My $300.00 100mW Lucent Optics Envee Green Laser is now worth $85.00 used at the most! Even though I too haven't used it more than a handful of times.

Good news is that Blues are more powerful and cheap these days as well, so I asked DTR if he would build me a blue laser and he did at 1.245W.

Thanks Jordon..

My next goal is 2W plus..

I do have Gary's excellent Eagle Pair glasses. Those are the best I have ever used.

Wicked Laser glasses let through over 50 percent of the Green Laser light and the Eagle pair blocks all but the minute.

Good luck with your sale. Like these guys say, $170.00 is a great deal used.

Last edited:
I forgot i even was selling this...been busy with work something has come up and im here to sell no hassel need to vinyl my roof on my car so.

170 shipped anywhere, tracking number ect...paypal accepted lets get this gone

I would have bought this off you a month ago if you hadn't been an ass to me.

O wells. ^^

Looks like the survival laser

Really? I always thought the Survival laser looked like a Yobresal laser, but then again, I always thought that the Yobresal laser looked like a Jayrob kit, but on top of that I always thought the Jayrob kit looked like a C6 flashlight.

it's craziness.

Last edited:
Really? I always thought the Survival laser looked like a Yobresal laser, but then again, I always thought that the Yobresal laser looked like a Jayrob kit, but on top of that I always thought the Jayrob kit looked like a C6 flashlight.

it's craziness.

LOL! I was just thinking the same thing. Its a C6, they all look alike. The G2 lens is a plus though, thats $99 alone on survival lasers. Im suprised the OP hasnt received a pm from the new 11 yr old on the forum...

Your lack of maintenance for your own sales thread doesn't really inspire confidence.

It's not really "alright."

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/6-steps-prevent-you-getting-scammed-63634.html

Folks... don't even think about sending money until the laser is in the hands of a middle man.

Yah that makes sense because i didnt want to sell it to him at the time for that price, and because i was busy with work and my grandpa dieing no one should buy from me ok.

Im not sure how you feel about lasers but i could care less about them and family comes first, as does going to work to keep my family supported.

Im sorry my grandfather died and i could keep up with the my all important laser thread.

Heres how i feel if you dont want to buy it or have anything to add to this thread you can leave.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Losing a loved one is terrible.

I didn't say for people not to buy from you though, but to be careful and use a middle man.

Regardless of the circumstances, the way you have conducted yourself, is not really proper when it comes to a business transaction, which is what you're proposing here.

You also say you had to work. That's a really bad rationalization. Do you really think no one else on here has to work? Grow up.

Lastly, this is an open, public forum. Which means anyone is free to post in any thread, and say whatever they want, so long as it doesn't directly violate the forum policies.

If you don't like that YOU should leave.

rhd

Yah that makes sense because i didnt want to sell it to him at the time for that price, and because i was busy with work and my grandpa dieing no one should buy from me ok.

Im not sure how you feel about lasers but i could care less about them and family comes first, as does going to work to keep my family supported.

Im sorry my grandfather died and i could keep up with the my all important laser thread.

Heres how i feel if you dont want to buy it or have anything to add to this thread you can leave.

That's a sad thing to had happen. Many of us have been in that scenario, and it is neither pleasant, nor easy to deal with. My condolences.

That said, the above ^ has nothing to do with why people are discouraging the purchase of your laser. It's a logical fallacy (the "Straw Man" with hints of "Red Herring") to pretend otherwise. We're all pretty smart around here. Childish argumentation strategies like that won't confuse anyone.

"...because i was busy with work and my grandpa dieing no one should buy from me ok."

Ahem.... no, that's not the reason why ;)

I would scream racial discrimination as the reason why, but that's just me.