Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1.45watt 30k scanner project

Status
Not open for further replies.
pounds

indeed for a 100mw its steep (or on a par) but for a 300mw its cheap!

this module clearly has the capacity to do 300mw if the power issue is sorted.

but you can see from the video what im saying, under modulation is very stable and very bright. now you cant measure a lasers power under modulation but you can compair to other lasers. and next to my 500mw you can hardly tell the difference. so its gotta be doing 300mw under modulation.

so i think the rice is a fair price

andy_con said:
well i also had issue, it was stated on the site as 900mw with beam size issues.

when i got it, it was doing 500mw and had lots of beam issues. turns out it needed a completely new 808, so i got a 5watt for it and im now getting what you see. it did have a 4watt 808 in it

when i say me, i didnt do a thing, thanks martijn for fixing the laser up for me. top man

yes the plan is to send some e-mails abot about doing some firework shows - lots of smoke ;)

glad to help out mate. ;)

glad to see it up and running again at full power .
cant wait to see some action movies
i stil have same nice burn marks on my closet to remember it by ;)

FokoP said:
mmmmm... i shall ponder over that ::) i'll get back to you

not a problem.

glad to help out mate.

glad to see it up and running again at full power .
cant wait to see some action movies
i stil have same nice burn marks on my closet to remember it by

it is fooking powerful and seems to burning everything it touches, including white paper. its an animal!!!

gona put the plans in this week for the case to be made so watch this space. i cant wait to get it up and running.

picking up my new case tomorrow, for the 1.45watt green build :)

20052009329.jpg

just took delivery of my new case today, with its new stand arrangement which seems to work very well.

case measures something like 250Lx300wx250H

and before anyone asks, yes theres lots of room spare on the top and thats encase i wana add a litte red or something ;)

DSC_0002Large.jpg

DSC_0003Large.jpg

DSC_0005Large.jpg

DSC_0006Large.jpg

DSC_0007Large.jpg

DSC_0008Large.jpg

DSC_0009Large.jpg

DSC_0010Large.jpg

DSC_0011Large.jpg

DSC_0012Large.jpg

DSC_0013Large.jpg

DSC_0014Large.jpg

DSC_0015Large.jpg

DSC_0016Large.jpg

DSC_0017Large.jpg

DSC_0018Large.jpg

Things

Scanners always look soo much neater without the cables ;)

Speaking of that, I think I need to clean my scanner wiring up a bit, I have the ilda signal cables running past the 240V mains D:

-Dan

Are those 40mm fan holes? I hate 40mm fans with a passion.

Build looks great otherwise, I assume there will be some rubber grommets or springs under the aluminum plate to prevent it from flexing?

Also, is that a Coolmax PSU?

Scanners always look soo much neater without the cables ;)

Speaking of that, I think I need to clean my scanner wiring up a bit, I have the ilda signal cables running past the 240V mains D:

-Dan

its very hard not to have the ilda cables going near the 240v at some point in the projector.

Are those 40mm fan holes? I hate 40mm fans with a passion.

Build looks great otherwise, I assume there will be some rubber grommets or springs under the aluminum plate to prevent it from flexing?

Also, is that a Coolmax PSU?

whats wrong with 40mm fans? people go OTT on fans and put massive 90mm ones in and its just not needed.

why would the alum plate flex? its 6mm plate and its not very big, its the same plate as on my rgb and i dont have a single issue with it.

the psu is just a cheap one from maplin 450watt jobby.

Looks very nice.. Incidentally, I liked the guide on your website about building scanners. Very nicely put together.

^^

glad you like it

it probably needs updating to be honest, just dont have time

Status
Not open for further replies.