Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Your IQ?

Your IQ?

• 121+

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • 111-120

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 101-110

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • 91-100

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • 80-90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 79-

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mfo

True dat^. The tests for them kinda sucks too.
I have yet to see a job where guessing the next shape pattern will get you a raise... Before you go flaming me ya I get the point of the test but IQ tests are flawed for so many reasons. To me its just a reason to brag.

Exactly. All I need in this life are my will and common sense.

D

Deleted member 8382

and at what point did anyone said peope with high IQ were great in life succeed, changing tires, or having good jobs lol

mfo

and at what point did anyone said peope with high IQ were great in life succeed, changing tires, or having good jobs lol

Maybe not you, maybe not in this thread but people with high IQ's tend to prance around like they are better than the rest of society.

Maybe not you, maybe not in this thread but people with high IQ's tend to prance around like they are better than the rest of society.

And you would think that high intelligence would know the meaning of the word humility.

D

Deleted member 8382

@KillrB: How? Go wikipedia and read what IQ is lol. It's about intelligence, nothing else.

@mfo: only some of them. lots of people think they are better than others for having bigger dick, being taller, and others for having more IQ. I still can't see the point on the first post. If anyone with high IQ had said anything about being better, I would understand, but that's not the case, is it?

@Crazy jay: and why not?

KiLLrB

@KillrB: How? Go wikipedia and read what IQ is lol. It's about intelligence, nothing else...

Exactly my point! What purpose does a FLAWED test serve you? Bragging rights?

Bottom line is the tests (all of them) are flawed and serve no purpose but brag and have some fake representation of how intellegent you are.

To me the word intellegence is so much more than an IQ test.

@KillrB: How? Go wikipedia and read what IQ is lol. It's about intelligence, nothing else.

@mfo: only some of them. lots of people think they are better than others for having bigger dick, being taller, and others for having more IQ. I still can't see the point on the first post. If anyone with high IQ had said anything about being better, I would understand, but that's not the case, is it?

Albert you are a retard. I'm sorry to say it but its true.

Reactions: mfo

HIMNL9

Ehm ..... sorry, but isn't supposed to be a fun thread, this one ?

No wars about IQ, please ..... it don't worth the effort, really (ok, imho no wars worth the effort, but this is just a personal opinion).

Peace and a beer ? ..... :beer:

D

Deleted member 8382

lol, I was just being objective. Some people seem to get offended really fast. At what point did this thread turn into a war?

HIMNL9

Naah, not really a war, not yet ..... i just had the impression that some things was going in the wrong direction (but can be my fault interpretating the posts, i'm not native English language :))

I couldn't hold it in. This kid is a moron. Sorry.

He says to me "@Crazy jay: and why not?" 'Why not' what?? You have to use quotes ... but whenever you open your mouth you show how stupid you are. I'm not the only one who thinks so, I got a few of thank you messages. Thanks for the bad rep pal

D

Deleted member 8382

You make a post:

And you would think that high intelligence would know the meaning of the word humility.

and I make another:

Can't you really see the relation between them? Maybe my stupidity don't let me see further, in that case, I'm so sorry.

Btw, I guess I became your new example of moron with high IQ eh? :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.