Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Your experiences in shipping time from Hong Kong

Accepted in Hong Kong Feb 28th
Processed through HK March 3rd
Arrived in US March 6th
Processed and Departed Sorting March 6th

Now its just the normal US wait time....hoping to get it tomorrow :)

BOO! Mine was processed in HK on 3/1! I can now track it on USPS.com, but still no updates since the last!

Arg!

it may have been on the same boat :p mine didnt update that it was in the US until today even though it arrived at 12:38 pm yesterday

Last edited:

sinner

I cancelled my order yesterday even though i paid for the express shipping $29 , it wasnt shipped even after 20 days from ordering.. Apparently some items were not in stock which is a lame excuse because clearly the policy says we ship in stock items right away if you select out express shipping and send the other items after they are back in stock via regular airmail..

Well they ruined my order in short, so i cancelled it!! 20 days later!!

sounds like time to make an order somewhere else. ive ordered a few things from HK in the past week and all but one have shipped. atleast they shipped the host so i can do something

Just a question guys, I bought a couple of pens from eBay and it was shipped at Feb. 22. I know that tracking is crap and useless but how is the seller supposed to know if their packages are to arrive at the destination without providing me a tracking number? Delivery confirmation?

No they don't. That's why many people scam them by saying they never received their item after the promise delivery date...

Of the three I use, Kaidomain has consistently delivered packages in 2 - 3 weeks. DX generally takes a week or so longer and Fasttech, which I have just started using, seems to take forever. I ordered probably my last package from them on the 22 of Jan and it still hasn't arrived...I have been in contact with them since day 30 and they didn't really care, they just said to wait. So now, 2 weeks later (day 44), I have started a dispute. :(

Anyway not a good first experience with them.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Of the three I use, Kaidomain has consistently delivered packages in 2 - 3 weeks. DX generally takes a week or so longer and Fasttech, which I have just started using, seems to take forever. I ordered probably my last package from them on the 22 of Jan and it still hasn't arrived...I have been in contact with them since day 30 and they didn't really care, they just said to wait. So now, 2 weeks later (day 44), I have started a dispute. :(

Anyway not a good first experience with them.

Thanks for the Interesting info. about Fasttech, I was just about to give them a try. I wonder if anybody else has had trouble with them?
Hopefully your package arrives soon! Keep us informed on the outcome. Good luck. :beer:

Thanks for the Interesting info. about Fasttech, I was just about to give them a try. I wonder if anybody else has had trouble with them?
Hopefully your package arrives soon! Keep us informed on the outcome. Good luck. :beer:

I made an order and ended up cancelling it (because I didn't need the item anymore). They refunded my money in only 3 hours!!! Really good service IMO.

shipping update:

Accepted in Hong Kong Feb 28th
Processed through HK March 3rd
Arrived in US March 6th
Processed and Departed Sorting March 6th
Arrived March 8th in one piece :)

Well, I finally got my order in the mail yesterday, 6/03/13. So, not terribly bad. I placed the order originally on 21/02/13. Just under a week from the day it left Honk Kong.

Thanks for the input everyone!

Ok Fasttech refunded my order, so the dispute was automatically cancelled. Still, Ive now waited 46 days and I don't have anything to show for it.:( Not sure what to make of Fasttech, so I guess its back to DX or Kaidomain for my bits...:beer:

Last edited:
Takes me less than 24 hours....from the time my plane takes off from HKG until I pass thru customs....with one laser and no batteries in my checked baggage and no problems. Heading back to Hong Kong again shortly. Tons of lasers on the street, never pay full price but can't always see them shine if I go shopping during the daytime. Maybe this time I get some good, suggestions?

This makes no sense.... My order was shipped MARCH 1st 2013

I received it today MARCH 14th 2014 (10 business days).... :whistle::drool::thinking:

What is going on!? Is hong kong suddenly closer to me? lol

sinner

Pretty good huh!! People specifically demand shipments from HK post now, I have read some recent reviews and the shipping time has been reduced to half in most case as low as 7 days.. Even though you cannot rely on the exact delivery date could be the 7th day or as much as 20th day or more but for a free shipping, can't get any better than this!

The main problem arises when the company you purchased from would ship it (processing time i guess) after two weeks, so a months time is inevitable in this case!

Still, Averages 2 weeks , from my experience! but now i can safely say 7-14 days!