Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Younger people with lasers?

mount a pressure switched laser on your picatinny rail and have some fun :)

The point was that a Laser should be handled with the same respect as a Gun... Plus, I wanted to make a few ppl jealous :p

Last edited:

Fiddy

i think age comes into it a bit as well, older people know consequences of their actions better than young people, cause younger people are still learning!

That being said, some older people know the outcome of their actions and keep coming back for more :derp:

either way i don't let anyone handle my lasers unless: wearing goggles and my supervision or have a firearm license.

Laik

I agree with you fiddy because older people normally are more mature and respect the consequences of misusing a laser but so do some 'younger' people as well. If you had to chose 1 person put of 2 people who were aged 14 and 36 to give a high powered laser to (i don't know how this would happen in a real life scenario, but i am just using it as an example) and you didn't know anything about them you would most likely choose the older one, yes?

Fiddy

yeah, id choose the older person. But there's always that person that should know better....

Gun

If you had to chose 1 person put of 2 people who were aged 14 and 36 to give a high powered laser to (i don't know how this would happen in a real life scenario, but i am just using it as an example) and you didn't know anything about them you would most likely choose the older one, yes?

Very, very true. However, I think we can all agree that age doesn't always determine maturity.

Laik

Very, very true. However, I think we can all agree that age doesn't always determine maturity.

:gh: Agreed!
@Gun There is a post from me over at your flashlight thread :)

I have taken hunters safety courses, and I have firearm license :) I treat high power lasers like firearms.

Laik

TwistedLight, can you please put your location in your profile so we know where you are from? :)