Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

You might want to consider this before buying from WL

Krio

Alright, this just downright pisses me the fuck off. This guy won two contests past mine and got his in less than a month. WTF

ba4c3eb775.jpg

Maybe this is why.....
8540b2f5cc.jpg

"Media storm chaser" Guess it's a way for them to get exposure to other people and hence why they wanted to send one to him asap. *Sigh*

Sta

Alright, this just downright pisses me the fuck off. This guy won two contests past mine and got his in less than a month. WTF

ba4c3eb775.jpg

Maybe this is why.....
8540b2f5cc.jpg

"Media storm chaser" Guess it's a way for them to get exposure to other people and hence why they wanted to send one to him asap. *Sigh*
At least WL has finally blown up. Just 19 more days and the idiocy will stop.

Krio

just an update: there is none I'm to get an email from them -.-

Krio

According to the WL website, they have already changed management/ownership. One consequence is that they will no longer ship lasers over 5 mW to the U.S. starting in January. Soon after that the policy will extend globally.

i'm canadian

I am sorry that WL failed you. That in the USA is false advertising I dont know about the laws in Canada! They told you that you won a prize then failed to deliver! It just goes to show that they care more about hype than their customers. Oh the big thing is that they are NOT the most powerful hand held photonic device out there in the world. SpyroPyro on here has some 6 + watt monster. WL I think their max is 3.5 or there abouts! I understand the frustration on not getting your prize but did you expect any thing else from those clowns!

Last edited:

Krio

I am sorry that WL failed you. That in the USA is false advertising I dont know about the laws in Canada! They told you that you won a prize then failed to deliver! It just goes to show that they care more about hype than their customers. Oh the big thing is that they are NOT the most powerful hand held photonic device out there in the world. SpyroPyro on here has some 6 + watt monster. WL I think their max is 3.5 or there abouts! I understand the frustration on not getting your prize but did you expect any thing else from those clowns!

@ Krio

What country are you in? You do not have location listed in your profile.

@Vortish I did think they would at least hold true to their promise

@ Laser Chick I live in Canada!!

UPDATE: PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE

522c222168.png

@Vortish I did think they would at least hold true to their promise

UPDATE: PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE

522c222168.png
I don't think they would actually hold true to their words. Mostly likely this time round, you still wont receive your prize

Last edited:
I still have $1000 credit from them back in 2014, and redeemed it just before it went to bollox,

Yet myself i have to see them deliver,

My contact with the company was pritty strong, aldo it wasn't the company i had contact with, but a friend that works (or worked) therebut now even my private contact source, don't seem to come truth...

The persons i was close too, seem to lost all hope, and go to work with a big ''fuck everything attitude''

So don't get your hopes up.

Love this new management... :D

Last edited:

APEX1

I am almost willing to bet my life you on the fact that you wont get your laser! Wicked Lasers sucks beyond sucks.

I did get a e-mail today actually :D

''We apologize for the delayed reply.

I will check with the responsible department and get back to you.

Best regards,
Sofi
Wicked Lasers Support''

Now this is about free lasers, so i'm surprised they actually get back to me, as they just could have ignored me aswell...

Let's see how this goes from here :)

APEX1

I am two! I hope you get it, but as many have said its just unlikely

Wow that must suck winning something and them not even being able to ship it. What a let down. Hope everything worked out for you by now.

Krio

I love how the priority on my ticket is "-" I really don't think I'm getting this so let's see how this works out. I just asked for an update so let's see how this goes.

@ Smeerworst
You stated "The persons i was close too, seem to lost all hope, and go to work with a big ''fuck everything attitude''"
What worker or workers lost all hope? What did they say? Do they still work there?

Last edited:

Krio

Today marks my anniversary since I've won the laser. I still haven't got it :tsk: