Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

~.:xSpazyKlown0 here:.~

be gone with youpest spammer ^
AW 18650 batts are pricey but worth everypenny! lighthound.com carrys em:]

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Hmm, interesting. Maybe it was a fail hacking attempt or just an accident.
Whatever.

Sorry about that xSpazyKlown0, looks like a spammer chose your thread to post his ads. I deleted all his posts, he's gone now. :D And welcome to the forums.:D

Welcome to LPF.
The mAH refers to thier capacity, the larger the number, the longer it will last on a charge. Most cheap Lithiums from China are only half of thier stated capacity. Check out the Buy/Sell/Trade, I am pretty sure Larry is selling some really nice 2400mAH 18650s from Japan.
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/sanyo.html

Thanks for banning him.

Can someone answer my question please :)
Does the mAh matter? Because you guys have recommended 18650 batteries but they all had different mAh's.
Once again this is my laser if you need to check: New style waterproof red laser 200mW£*>5~200mw Red laser pointer£*>Laser&lighting products£*>www.0-like.com
Thanks guys. That's my last question :)

Last edited:
Is it true that the rechargeable batteries can be a little bit bigger so it's harder to fit them into some lasers?

Since the charger doesn't come with the higher quality batteries, can I just use the charger that comes with the laser to charge the high quality batteries?

Some of the batteries are 'protected' making them a mm or so longer, as it's a circuit board that keeps the battery from over...wow, I can't remember anything right now :/, but it keeps them from putting out too much or too little current. The charger that came with the laser will charge the better batteries, but I suggest getting the Ultrafire WF-138
(DealExtreme: $12.30 UltraFire 3.6/3.7V Battery Charger) as your main charger.

Gah, that sucks. I don't feel like buying another charger. Oh well -.-
Yeah, I was looking at the Ultrafire 3000mAh batteries.
Thanks for your help guys. I'll right an extremely extensive review on all of this stuff when I get my laser ;)