Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

XJ-A140 Projector 1 Watt Diodes 445nm

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me see if I've got this straight:

The entire purpose of this thread is to ultimately save $1-5 per diode? Diodes that typically would cost hundreds of dollars if we didn't have such a great source? Seriously, if $1-5 means the difference between getting a diode and not getting one you might want to consider a different hobby since lasers will empty your wallet.. and fast.

Also, it drives me NUTS when people have issues with the sellers trying to make a profit. Speaking only for myself, I don't do anything for free unless it's understood from the start that the work is for charity. My time is worth FAR more than $0, and consequently if I have to spend time doing something, that time is going to be compensated for. I can't fault anyone for feeling the same way about their time. It's not right to EXPECT people to work for free. Appreciate it when it does happen, but don't EXPECT it.

Clearly there is a language barrier here, so I have no idea if I'm on target with my comments or not.. Apologies if I'm way off.

Last edited:

IMHO the only apology that needs to be made will not be coming.
This is way more than just a language barrier.

nice post electrofreak appreciate that. i'm not asking from anybody to do the job for free just if there is somenoe who get them cheaper to sell them cheaper than others ;)

I think for you it would be cheaper to buy the lowest priced single or small quantity diodes from members and have those shipped to you.

"You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not..."
-John Lennon

maybe yes but i'm looking for 24 diodes :/ and projector parts

anselm

Then just buy a damn projector yourself!:mad:
People even make you a generous offer, you won't get a better deal.
It's like you don't even read the answers we gave you.

Is it just me or is it starting to smell like troll here?

ped

Can someone just ban this idiot and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.