Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

XJ-A140 Projector 1 Watt Diodes 445nm

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is someone who sells XJ-A140 projectors for 800$ bucks or 1W 445nm diodes from 40$ bucks each?

On this thread we gonna find the best supplier for a brand new XJ-A140 and other series :crackup:
http://projectorpointresources.co.u...asio/XJ-A140/3-Casio_Projector_diagional2.jpg

So, we all have to forget prices over 768$ why not 750$???
Buy.com sells the XJ-A140 Projector for 768$ in US free shipping here is the link Buy.com - Casio XJ-A140 DLP Projector.This is for US users. 769/23 = 33.5$ + 5$ package & postage 38.5$ + 5 = 43.5$ best price at the moment 23 x 5$ = 115$ and 1 diode in your pocket ;) maybe someone can find a lower price and package & postage service. so MORE money in the pocket ;P We should find a supplier does the same thing , but free shipping worldwide which means he is happy with 800$ the most.

It looks great, maybe it is just a dream. Look forward only this way bring you on the top. I want to say if the supplier will be found simultaneous we'll have 1W 445nm diodes about 35$ calculate it.

If someone is ready to sell the projectors at these prices in sealed box like I said brand new, just post it​

Lasers
Green Focusable 300Mw
Blue 1.3W Cree

Last edited:

ped

fail-lol.jpg

daguin

Buy.com sells the XJ-A140 Projector for 768$ in US free shipping. We should find a supplier does the same thing , but free shipping worldwide.

These, fully packaged, weigh in at ~11 pounds. That means that shipping from the US, internationally, must go Priority Mail at the least.

This package, shipped to Italy from the US, just for the shipping, would cost:

~$70 for Priority Mail
and
~$90 for Express Mail.

Add that to whatever the best price you find is :(

It would also need to be ordered by someone from a different state from where the company it was bought from was. Otherwise, you would also have to tack on state sales tax to the total. For example, if I bought this from Buy.com, I would also have to pay another $75 in state sales tax.

Finally, you would also have to add 3% for PayPal fees (another $28).

If I bought this and shipped it to you, it would cost you a total of $941 *IF* I decided to do it for free, out of the goodness of my heart (not likely).

$941/24 = $39 "cost" for each diode. Then you would have to add the price of shipping, packaging, and fuel to re-ship them to your buyers (~$4). So even if both you and I decided to work for free, it would still cost your buyers $43 each for these diodes.

If you wanted to keep two for yourself, you would have to distribute the cost of those ($39) to the rest of the diodes ($3.25 each). In this scenario where we both work for free and you keep two diodes, the cost per diode to your customers would be $46.25 each if the projector was shipped Priority Mail or ~$47 each if the projector was shipped Express Mail

Welcome to the real world ;)
(Why oh why didn't you take the blue pill?)

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
We had seen lowest prices in the past around 36$ and 38$ each diode no buy 3 or 4 to get these prices :p the link of buy.com isn't fake the projector cost only 768.99$ but lonely for US. We must accept that the diodes are getting lower and lower prices. If anyone want to sell a projector at 750$ - 800$ it'll be a step on lasers of 1 Watt 445nm. So we are looking here for a supplier who get cheap the projector to sell it cheap. :crackup:

daguin

The concept of business escapes some folk.

Peace,
dave

Merged two consecutive posts

There are people getting the projectors with different price so they can sell too with a different price and the diodes with the most price in the market which was at 36.50 here on forum but it was at once. pontiaq did something like this at 38.50 + shipment 2$ and kiyoukan.

You can check on Buy.com it cost 768.99 to US for UK there is also + postage and what i'm looking for to destroy this price for worldwide shipment.

Last edited:

daguin

Please learn to use the edit button.

Typing it larger does not make it more powerful

You seem to have missed the central idea of my post. I never doubted or questioned your price for the projector alone. I simply pointed out that you had missed on quite a bit of additional cost that would force the price up if it was mailed to you.

Pontiac did (does) it as a "service" to the community. He was (is) not making any profit. I think that he was actually loosing a bit on each diode ;)

Kiyoukan was trying to get a business set up. You will probably notice that he has had some significant problems getting it done.

Your scenario is simply not realistic. I would LOVE for it to come about, but "yelling" about it will not make it so.

Peace,
dave

The concept of business escapes some folk.

Peace,
dave

This is what I call easy money and Dave call folk
This is for US users. 769/23 = 33.5$ + 5$ package & postage 38.5$ + 5 = 43.5$ best price at the moment 23 x 5$ = 115$ and 1 diode in your pocket ;) maybe someone can find a lower price and package & postage service. so MORE money in the pocket ;P

daguin

I'm done trying to explain it to him.

Y'all have fun

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
It isn't scenario it is a dream and easy to work on it take a look on the first post.
I'm not a script writer I'm a dreamer Scenarios is for you i'm not good in this you are the professional.

Your posts hurt my head and eyes. Please don't use 72 point font, there is no reason for that.

I did sell diodes at cost for a while, but I no longer do that nor will I any time in the near future.

Things work out really easy in your head, but not so much in real life. Ask me how I know this :rolleyes:

Not sure but I think this may be the same guy as played in "There's Something About Mary"

Hitchhiker: You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?
Ted: Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video.
Hitchhiker: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.
Ted: Right. Yes. OK, all right. I see where you're going.
Hitchhiker: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?
Ted: I would go for the 7.
Hitchhiker: Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.
Ted: You guarantee it? That's - how do you do that?
Hitchhiker: If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
Ted: That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?
[Hitchhiker convulses]
Hitchhiker: No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
Ted: That - good point.
Hitchhiker: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
Ted: Why?
Hitchhiker: 'Cause you're fuckin' fired!

Last edited:
^^^ thats too funny and right on the money IMO
but my best guess he did not get the point at all.

+rep for making me LOL

The 15% of these words i don't even know them how can i use them :/

Status
Not open for further replies.