Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS(Auction): The beast Laserglow Hercules 700 24/7 duty (532nm)

If it goes for 400 that's an outrageous deal, I'm not sure I will bid again though, so many irons in the fire!

Encap

Yes $400 is an almost silly low price.

Plaq---you should keep it or make the most of it and sell it where you can get more for it--put it on ebay without mentioning output and see what kind of bids you get--put a reasonable reserve/minimum on it--really

Last edited:
Yes $400 is an almosr absurd low price.

Plaq---you should keep it or make the most of it and sell it where you can get more for it--put it on ebay without mentioning output and see what kind of bids you get--put a reasonable reserve/minimum on it--really

I think that he definitely needs to put it back on the bay, or some other auction site and not mention that it's a pointer/handheld as well as not mention it's output power. Model number will be plenty for serious buyers that know what they're looking at. There are alot of high powered lasers being sold on eBay, just have to watch the wording. Im good for $400 but I more so wanted to put in a bid in hopes of gaining some attention for the OP, but unfortunately it looks like that did not happen.

Problem is they might cancel his ebay account if he lists it again and someone complains, but I agree ebay will likely give a better price.

I haven't seen the auction(no link?) but if the current bid is indeed at $400 I would cancel the auction & keep the laser, if money allows. For such a unit $400 is going to get you scammed in the end. That's too nice of a laser for you to let it go so low plag :)

-Alex

Amazing laser, indeed. It should go for so much more than $400 especially with all the accessories. If I didn't have other obligations at the moment i would bid on this. I hope you are able to get the most you can for it.

ikeago

Ill go 500$ If we can use some sort of escrow, I am new on here so I am sure that you will want escrow too.

plag

Nice to see a swing of bids, guys! Thank you for supporting. As you know, I will be married soon, therefore money will be spend on young family needs! So they will go the right way.
I have received an offer from eBay member who have been interested in my laser for more than half year long. I gave him a link on this LPF's thread and what he replied:
"Sorry, but I tried the link and it did not work. Not interested in an auction. Can offer $1200 by paypal."
Consider it as a bid.

Last edited:
Minimum bid amount as been set with that post.

Last edited:
One was sold here for 850 in the past, I think it was this same one too, I mean, same laser from a member in Italy, but I don't remember the beam expander going with it. Worth the money, but I have other projects needing it.

plag

Auction ending. Not too much interested people on LPF

Last edited: