Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Wicked Lasers Sonar

I know they are very old and there are much better out there but this is what I'm looking for now. Maybe someone has one laying around somewhere that they don't really want.
Doesn't really matter what version now but if anyone has one they are looking to get rid of I'll take it.

Last edited:

Don't bump after 7 hours. wait a few days like the rest of the people selling stuff...

I think smeerworst has all but cleaned out the WL collectables... perhaps ask him, he has 3 I believe :whistle:

USAbro

My friend has a spyder II gx. Seems old, he says it's his but I think it's his older brothers who went away to college.

Dont you think after a month of bumping with no results, you arent going to find one? Theres a very high chance nearly everyone who visits this forum has seen this by now...

Dont you think after a month of bumping with no results, you arent going to find one? Theres a very high chance nearly everyone who visits this forum has seen this by now...

I don't think so but I will try a little more.
Only 535 views.

Last edited:
I have an Evolution Pro 130mW that has been metered at 153 mW. If you are interested PM me. Glasses aren't for sale though. :)

Oh and LoL I remember when these things were $597 in 2009. Six hundred beans for a 20 mW 405 nm. No thank you. :crackup:

Last edited:

I don't think so but I will try a little more.
Only 535 views.

It can take up to a year to buy or sell something here. Don't be in a hurry.

You wouldn't want to support violent A/V equipment mutilation!
Sonar Blu-ray Laser: How They Make It

I can't tell if that's a joke or just stupidity.

It's both at the same time.

That's a joke.

And a stupid one at that.:crackup:

I bet many have that sitting in a shelf collecting dust and they arent members here so it can be hard to find one, but ive seen em sometimes on ebay, seems to me u should buy another 405 laser instead is it that worth it ? it wont be cheap if someone wants to sell and its not high powered either.