Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

wtb sanwu rbg

conceptcar3

hello... if anyone has a used sanwu rbg for sale... let me know and let me know your price! Would love to get one but cant swing the entry price even with the LPF discount...

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
RBG? :p Doesn't matter, well.... me too!

RedCowboy

I'm surprised you don't have a Sanwu RGB Chris......if you get one will it be Damascus or stainless ? Would you get the full tritium package ?

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Ha, those extra's are too expensive for me, I'm only interested in the output :p

conceptcar3

Does anyone have the rgb from Thanhtung? Seems like might be the solution to my problem :)

Snecho

I reported a small issue with their website, and they fixed it and gave me those coupon codes. It used to be 15% before but they lowered it a bit.
I had a similar experience with liionwholesale.com, but they never gave me any coupon codes LOL.

Anyway, thanks for sharing, this is great news!

conceptcar3

Thanks for that! The only thing is I really want full analogue modulation... all colors instead of just 7... lol. But at that cheap of price maybe I’ll settle for 7 lol

conceptcar3

Well I decided to order the 7 color model from alibaba, came to $166 after shipping and fees. Looking forward to it! Hopefully works ok.

Encap

Should work OK.
If you look on YT there is a video of it functioning---not a great video but a video uploaded by laserpointer store---on YT search "RGB Laser pointer $299"

Post some beam shot photos when you have a chance after you get it..

Good luck (y)

Last edited:

conceptcar3

Well, a little disappointing in that the green laser is completely misaligned from the red and the blue which are aligned quite well! Here are some pics.

Attachments

conceptcar3

However! I improvised a very ridiculous albeit effective solution! Using a cardboard paper towel roll, and a 3.5 diopter convex cylindrical lens (from an optometrist kit) on a specific angle, I was able to somewhat collimate the green beam into the red and blue which were already well aligned. Here are some more pictures!

Attachments