Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wtb: Laser in australia - qld

Anyone in the qld area, selling a laser, please provide with stats/specs.

:d cheers

your not gonna have much luck mate
where in qld you from?

also why are you looking to buy lasres if you got lots of 100mW ones?

Last edited:
Those lasers are for US residents. I can't order for myself. Hehe, plus I want something over 180mW.

lol make it ur self... i live in nsw and they are so easy to make! check out my 50mW greenie in my sig for more info/details!

-Adrian

does anyone in aus reckon they can buy a module for me with paypal and ill pay them cost of module + postage + extra for them to send it to me. I can only pay with bank account since paypal have a grudge against me for WHATEVER reason known to man... :/

You can request western union with the seller. I can't do it as funds are tight, otherwise I would. Sorry

I have sent lasers to OZ, two last month, you just need to have the right stuff to get them in. -Glenn

Glenn knows people, who know people, who KNOW people. But he can ship to Australia because he's condensed awesomeness.

Oh no he didn't. lol. I know people that know people that know other people that can't help me.. So im' screwed. ;]

LMAO!! goo GLENN!! I might be in touch soon about a red laser I might be interested in!

O.K. If someone needs to get a laser into a place like Oz, send me a PM, I learned one secret from Igor, and another I just came up with. But it would not be good to post the methods... :whistle:

Things

Getting lasers in is fairly easy if the companies selling them are willing to go to that extent.

Also, no reputable companies would accept things like WU.