Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB HQ 532nm Laser (Dragon, CNI, SKYlasers, Opto, Viasho, Jet, etc.)

Hello LPF,

I am looking for high quality 532nm builds, the kind that is hard to find these days.

Anything CNI (Dragon Lasers, Laserglow, etc), Viasho, Jetlasers, SKYlasers/LaserBTB/Soky, Optotronics, or similar would be amazing. Mostly concerned about high quality construction, good beam mode/profile, and low divergence. Could be a pen, handheld, or labby, but especially interested in pens and handhelds over 100mw. I remember drooling over these when I was younger and hoping someday I could own one. Now that I can, they are all out of production. It's a real shame. I have also inquired directly to CNI and Lasever for current module offerings, but the quality and prices don't seem to be what they used to. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

GL

Last edited:

I still have some 12 mm modules that are up to 200 mW in output power. Got them back when these were ubiquitous and the divers are adjustable. I could let one go for $40 plus shipping if you are interested. If you are just let me know. Otherwise good luck in your search.

I still have some 12 mm modules that are up to 200 mW in output power. Got them back when these were ubiquitous and the divers are adjustable. I could let one go for $40 plus shipping if you are interested. If you are just let me know. Otherwise good luck in your search.
DM sent but I'm keeping this open for a while to see what might come of it!

I have a Laserglow aries 532nm that does about 120mW.

That sounds like a lovely laser. Is that the one you scored on ebay a while ago and managed to bring the output up a bit more? As much as I like it I'm going to need to pass on this guy for now. I want to give this some time to see if anything comes out of the woodwork. Ideally looking for something with a little more power. Thank you!

That sounds like a lovely laser. Is that the one you scored on ebay a while ago and managed to bring the output up a bit more? As much as I like it I'm going to need to pass on this guy for now. I want to give this some time to see if anything comes out of the woodwork. Ideally looking for something with a little more power. Thank you!
Yep that's the one! Let me know, it's not going anywhere. I also have a beam expander for it.

I have a small 532 nm lab laser that does about 240 mW. I bought it from Techhood several years ago for ~$35 IIRC. Also have a 1 watt that does 1300 mW as I was able to increase its output.

I have a small 532 nm lab laser that does about 240 mW. I bought it from Techhood several years ago for ~$35 IIRC. Also have a 1 watt that does 1300 mW as I was able to increase its output.
Those also sound nice, but I actually just bought a bunch of labbies on ebay the other day. I may eventually come back to that or the modules but I've gotten a few leads on some handhelds so I'm waiting on those for a bit. Just replied to a member who tried to sell a laserbtb pl532 that I somehow missed. Not sure if I'll hear back but I hope so as I absoultey love that host and I've heard the divergence on those guys is on the low side due to a wide beam.

Those also sound nice, but I actually just bought a bunch of labbies on ebay the other day. I may eventually come back to that or the modules but I've gotten a few leads on some handhelds so I'm waiting on those for a bit. Just replied to a member who tried to sell a laserbtb pl532 that I somehow missed. Not sure if I'll hear back but I hope so as I absoultey love that host and I've heard the divergence on those guys is on the low side due to a wide beam.

Mine are not large beams at all. All of mine are small tight beams....even the 1300 mW one is. I remember trying to photograph the high power one and getting burned by passing in front of it to get a better camera shot. But the 240 mW one is tight as well. in fact, all my 532 nm DPSS lasers are tight beams.

Can I purchase one of those?

Can I purchase one of those?

Sure, I can let one go. Send me a PM and we'll get into the particulars there. Most of these measured around 190 mW after setup. None actually went to 200 mW and certainly not over. Just let me know if you are still interested.