Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB - Flexmod P3 Or similar driver

Hi

Dose anyone have any flexmod P3 drivers for sale or similar , I'm looking for at least three with a current of 4A +

Thanks

94Z28

contact me for some modulated 8A with PWM or external pot

contact me for some modulated 8A with PWM or external pot

Thanks but ive found some flexmods available , if I need something more ill give you a PM ,

Can your drivers be run in parallel reliably ?

That not the same driver 94Z28 is talking about? :p

Might check out OptLasers too - polish based, good products as far as I've seen.

eBay: optlasers-com | eBay

Thanks , Ive looked there but I need 11.5A / 4V Drop and three flexmods P3 are a cheaper option once I add in tax / shipping .

diachi

Thanks , Ive looked there but I need 11.5A / 4V Drop and three flexmods P3 are a cheaper option once I add in tax / shipping .

Fair enough! :)

Got a cool project that you're going to be sharing with us soon? :D :D

Fair enough! :)

Got a cool project that you're going to be sharing with us soon? :D :D

Maybe : P , Its just to test a 20W 915nm Fibre coupled laser diode , its a bare fiber type like the 7W 940nm one had a while back and I ran that with two flexmods P3 drivers

this one needs 11.5A @ 4V Max

Last edited:
I would like to know how well the flex mods work and whether isolation diodes are needed.

I never ran two Flexmods P3 in parallel with isolation diodes , I just run them with everything in parallel and used a 5V single from a potentiometer .

Never did any high speed modulation and I didn't have any problems running them like it so I will just do the same with three each set to 3.35A