Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB cheapo 18650 host

thanks hak!

come on!! none of you oldtimers have like a sky ray or something? . one of those c-11 flashlights with heatsink or something like it. i have a kryton groove i'd offer, plus cash. i remember giving some pretty sweet deals in the past.
i'd like to drop in a 16x 405 diode/driver dtr mod, even without the rear part, solder to a contact disk (i have those) and lase.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have sky ray hosts with spring and pill and if you need a contact board 16.8mm i have them to to fit the pill. Also if you want i can prep the host and prewire it. I may have some heat sinks to have to look or i can make one for it.

Rich:)

lifeline i do appreciate where you're coming from. what would you ask for a skyray? i don't think you see me. i'm pretty close to putting it into an altoid box (you might not get that one). i have a sink for the module.

I just bought some of these because the spring boards can be repurposed and a heat sink made to fit the head, there's a lot of good candidates for hosts.

5000Lumen Zoomable CREEE XML T6 LED 18650 Flashlight Focus Torch Zoom Lamp Light | eBay

These are likely thin body tubes but if the one has a 1200lm led then the tail switch should be good enough.

Tactical 1200Lumens LED Cree Q5 Flashlight Torch Lamp Camping Bright Penlight | eBay

Mini 1200LM High Power Torch Cree Q5 AA LED Tactical Flashlight Lamp Light Torch | eBay

This is a just a cool little light, 1600lm it says, hmm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Astrolux-S4...5&rk=6&rkt=6&sd=322545892993&var=511525265830

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS