Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: any White Fusion parts out here

Yes I do plan on making both WF's and WFTM's in the very near furture !
any PHR sleds you have for the cause will be app. :thanks:
I'll PM you the address...

If you are going to get started with these kits again I would love to be able to finally get one. I just checked my collection and I have 15 phr sleds, a couple of them are a little damaged but I can send them all to you so you can see what is useful.

@ jcranmer Yes I will be making complete units at first then some kits will follow.
There are several people on the list allready and there orders will be filled first !
There is a limited number of WF heatsinks allready made when thoese are gone
I will have to make new ones and I haven't been down that road yet so there
will be a bit of a learning curve so bare with me while I learn ;)

Last edited:

I have a full WhiteFusion kit, with everything needed to make a sweet laser (full heatsink kit from sightfx, diodes, Li-polymer battery, case, FireMyLaser driver board, the works + some more) that I still haven't ever finished assembling, it's about 75% done I think, but I haven't touched it in close to a year now.

I still hope to finish it one day...but I guess there's no harm in entertaining offers if someone is interested. I can provide details if someone wants to make an offer.

Oh, and I think I have probably ~40 empty PHR sleds around here too, if those are of any value.

Last edited:
where can you pull these parts from? ide like to hunt for them sounds like a great challenge!!! I FINALLY HIT 50.......good nigth..have some pics of that lens i need help posting my pics, good luck pyro

You had to have bought them from various different people for the most part the other place they come from is PHR sleds.
Thanks for asking ;)

daguin

have some pics of that lens i need help posting my pics, good luck pyro

Host (store) your pictures on some online site (like photobucket.com)

Re-size them to no more than ~800 wide

Copy the URL of the photo you want to post

Open a "reply" window

Click on the little "picture" icon above the message box
insertimage.gif

Paste the URL of your picture in the window that pops up

Click on "OK"

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
So I just did a recount, turns out some of my old sled stash got thrown out by the wife, so I have 27 PHR sleds available. One is missing the top lens assembly but all the optics on the bottom are intact, and the rest are complete except for the violet diodes as far as I can tell. I take it you're interested in all of these?

And I got your PM FP. I haven't figured out an exact price for my whole complete kit, but I definitely wouldn't want to part it out. Would you be interested in buying everything I bought for the kit? Sightfx kit, case, battery, diodes, driver board, all of it? If so, then I'll try and figure out a price, based on what I paid and some depreciation since then. If you're not interested in the whole kit and caboodle, and nobody else is, then I might just keep it and finish it sometime, maybe next year.

Last edited:
If you have a picture of everything I would like to see it other wise I would be interested in
the FML driver and the WF heatsink assembly, Thanks ;)
You can PM me the pic's

Last edited: