Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wtb: 445 <$60

Well, this weird looking guy got one that looks identical as a gift from his Chinese friend (If I remember correctly that is - couldn't bother re-watching the video after a few months).

Skip to 3:25 to see it in action.

lol at the guy in the comments saying he's a nerd yet wondering if it's 455nm or 473nm XD
Oh boy thats good XD, thanks to the "laser nerd" we now know its either 455nm or 473 nm lol. Its people like this that cause injuries just look at the comment section... as for the laser, i dont know if i can risk 50$.

Podo

The cheapest 1w 445nm handheld one can get is around $30 in taobao though... the host just like the one in the video.

The cheapest 1w 445nm handheld one can get is around $30 in taobao though... the host just like the one in the video.

Do you sell them or have a link? I am actually interested in one for myself if its that low XD i need one that i can use without worrying about accidentally breaking, more of a tester.

Podo

Do you sell them or have a link? I am actually interested in one for myself if its that low XD i need one that i can use without worrying about accidentally breaking, more of a tester.

I can't. With the pp fee and the shipping fee together, the total cost will close to $50. The one in the ebay link probably your best shot of cheap 1w 445nm.

Last edited:
hmmm ok i'll see, i might just go for it when the check comes from youtube

gozert

Well, this weird looking guy got one that looks identical as a gift from his Chinese friend (If I remember correctly that is - couldn't bother re-watching the video after a few months).

Skip to 3:25 to see it in action.

lol at the guy in the comments saying he's a "laser nerd" yet wondering if it's 455nm or 473nm XD

Popping balloons sitting on glass surfaces without safety goggles. This guy must be a genious.

vk2fro

^agree - quite dangerous. 1 stray reflection and the reaction could mean he drops the laser and bad luck would have it, it would bounce and get him again.

I hope he gets goggles for that laser. I finally got my arg 33's for mine (520nm 1W) and can finally have some fun with it burning stuff :)

I hope he gets goggles for that laser. I finally got my arg 33's for mine (520nm 1W) and can finally have some fun with it burning stuff :)

I honestly doubt that he used it more, other than that one time XD

Last edited:

APEX1

There's this eBay link from another thread: Power 450nm Blue Laser Pointer Pen Military Light Beam Match Cigaret | eBay but it's too low priced for what it claims to be, and ships from China so I wouldn't trust it, anyway remember you also need safety glasses, batteries, and a charger, so you would still need to spend more money. <$60 would be asking too much.

Alan

I bought this exact laser for my brother. I can tell you its definitely worth it. It's got to be a mass production thing in china because all those copied w/l replica hosts have the exact same heatsink and driver set up as this one and so many others have..

Last edited:
Oh boy thats good XD, thanks to the "laser nerd" we now know its either 455nm or 473 nm lol. Its people like this that cause injuries just look at the comment section... as for the laser, i dont know if i can risk 50$.

It's a 445nm, not a 455nm or a 473nm.

Pman

Don't remember if anyone posted this but O-Like has one for $60 right now and
I've had good luck with them in the past. They also show a 400mW 532nm for $140 right now. Just take a look at their specials right now.

Last edited:
Don't remember if anyone posted this but O-Like has one for $60 right now and
I've had good luck with them in the past. They also show a 400mW 532nm for $140 right now. Just take a look at their specials right now.

I might just have a look, ive heard good and bad about them

Last edited:
Yeah, on further examination, i can't in good conscience buy one for him...

thats prolly the best favor you can do for him-

if he gets one on his own or from another any bad that happens wont be on you.

TBH 90% of the 'vets' here find many activities very childish- or downright stoopid.

only a very limited mind can find nothing more to do than popping matches or lighting balloons:p