Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB 405nm 500mw or greater

Im looking to buy a 405 nm laser, 500 mW or more. PM me with any info or offers.

o-like has a good 400mw 405 in a waterproof host for $110
but they have been "out of stock" for a while now...
i think thats the best deal for a higher powered 405 laser

ya ive looked at olike and lazerer and stuff, i was more hoping for something custom from someone in the US, better quality and avoid the nightmare of shipping from china

Yeh i have been looking around for ~the same kind of laser, I found this one to be an awesome one, but I'm still looking around. Maybe you like that one from survival laser, he has 10% discount for forums members.

thats a pretty sick deal!
and survival lasers is very well known on this site and sell top quality lasers!
you will not regret if you buy from them

Any interest in something like this, PM me. I would sell it for what I spent on parts. (its not perfect)

bluray.jpg

Why isnt it perfect ?

It was one of my first builds before I had a diode press. So the diode is ever so slightly crooked. In order to see it you have to stare down at the beam, then rotate the laser 180. Then you can see it slightly pointing to one side.

The details are in my sig, 632mw w/G1 lens. Solarforce LP2 gunmetal host using an 18650 battery.

OOoh I like that. Pretty cool host. Are those little spikey things part of the heat sink?

Last edited:
So because its crooked what happens ? the bean is crooked too ? does that prevent it to burn something or ? its all fine just crooked ?

Last edited:
No no, it doesn't mean anything other than the beam comes out slightly crooked from the laser. It still burns perfectly fine, works and looks perfectly fine.

The output is in my above post. As for a price, I would have to add it all up. Somewhere north of $200 I'm sure.

I still haven't heard from the OP yet. I would like to hear from him before selling it to anyone else.

Last edited:

daguin

It was one of my first builds before I had a diode press. So the diode is ever so slightly crooked. In order to see it you have to stare down at the beam, then rotate the laser 180. Then you can see it slightly pointing to one side.

The details are in my sig, 632mw w/G1 lens. Solarforce LP2 gunmetal host using an 18650 battery.

Have you tried replacing the lens? This symptom is much more probably caused by the lens not being aligned in the nut

Peace,
dave

Have you tried replacing the lens? This symptom is much more probably caused by the lens not being aligned in the nut

Peace,
dave

No, I never tried that. I just chalked it up to the way I was pressing the diode in at the time. I have an Aixiz lens assembly from another build, I'll throw that in there and see what happens.

hey sorry i took so long to reply everyone. I have purchased a 405 nm from DTR, but thanks for all your offers, you can offer your laser to some of the other interested parties if you like boosted.
Heres a few pics of the laser i got from DTR.
p1017613.jpg

with aixis

p1017616.jpg

with g-1 lens which i also purchased from dtr

p1017620.jpg

Thanks again everyone.