Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Would you get on this?????

I'll ride just about any rollercoaster or thrill ride - to answer your question, yes. You might want to look into joining ACE - American Coaster Enthusiasts. I'm a card-carrying member and have been since 1997. I have ridden over 125 different rollercoasters in my lifetime. Here's the webiste: Home page.

I have never liked big thrill rides/rollercoasters, but this one doesn't look bad, aside from the heights. So yes, probably.

KiLLrB

Been on it it used to be called the stratosfear scary as hell

Wow 2 girls on one thread, I think this might be a first LOL. Hi BSQ, nice to see you on the forum. You too SL.

I'd try it but I dont think my girlfriend would even ride up the elevator to get to the ride LOL. If she did get on it I think you'd see a little yellow stream running out of the car when it hits the end of the ramp. :shhh:

All it does is rock back and forth????? Lame. I wouldnt ride it because its a waste of my time. IMO

Pete

BTW I meant no offense to BSQ

Last edited:
It's scary because it hangs over the edge of the building....
but as far as Thrills it is kind of Lame rocking back and forth
like an old woman's rocking chair...

He!!... if you would hang an old woman in her rocking chair over
the edge of the building it would look more exciting... IMO..:D

Jerry

I think the thrills are from hanging off a 1149 foot building with nothing visible underneath you. The rocking is because you get more than just one thrill, and not part of the thrill itself. I dont care who you are, you are going to get a rush the first time. Unless you work on the outside of skyscrapers every day.

At first look, not to bad... I know better though, it would be something I personally would loose my lunch on:)

holy hell it looks scary, i personally am afraid of heights so i probably wouldn't, would love to see my dad ride it though he would literally die of a heart attack lol