Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Would anyone be interested in buying my Herc. ??

Re: Would anyone be interested in buying my Herc.

Was there any smoke/fog in there when you took those pictures? Is it that bright in real life? Or does your FujiFilm FinePix S9500 somehow make the beam appear brighter in the pictures? ::)

I wouldn't be surprised if that was that bright with no fog.

No there was no fog to speak of but there could have been cigarette smoke, not really sure as I banned smoking in the house quite a while ago. As to how it looks to the eye I'd say the camera adds about 10%.

Sounds like you are still thinking about it. :-XAnd thinking about it. :-XAnd thinking about it. :-X

Kenom

This is a GREAT deal. A lasercheck runs about $349 plus this isn't a normal 400mw Hercules. This is a 500mW version. something you have to ask them specially to make for you. Were talkin $4000 + $349 + $60 for goggles. Sweet deal. God I soooooo wish I had the money. I'll send you monthy payments of $75 for 15 years!!

Razako

The laser is awesome and I also really need a lasercheck to measure my other lasers. I must

Hmm, either this and a shit car, or a decent car. 2.5 grand makes a lot of difference in my price bracket.

Hell yea everyone wants it not everyone can afford it though i would give my left *&^ you know anyway niccceee laser

Morepower - I cannot believe my eyes ! GAH ! Lasers are SO much better than flashlights ! LOL ! Damned nice deal, if I weren't a jobless blob, I would jump all over this deal so fast your head would spin ! Kenom is right on the ball with the price of hte lasercheck - someone is gonna get one helluva deal with this beastie ! MP - you still gonna hang out a little bit here, or mostly at CPF ? Sad to see you go, man :(

Razako

Can you get this shipped to me in the US for $2,500?

Hey Greg long time no hear !!  Glad to see you back bro, I was worried you'd gone mad and had to be shot !!  ;D ;D  I'm not getting totally out of lasers as I will still have my peice of crap WL Fusion(~90mW), 150mW modded Pulsar and the 400mW IR.  I just don't use them as much anymore and I just can't handle the thought of such a nice laser as the Herc. sitting there in it's case not getting the use it should be getting.  The reason it's a good deal is that Laserglow realy did do me a great deal, I'm just passing it on.

Razako, yeah no probs. I could ship it via EMS(2-3days) to you for $2500.  If that is an offer It's a done deal at $2500 shipped, I will also throw in some optics for you, I have quite a few.  Let me know if you still want to go ahead.

A few more pics of what is in the deal.  Oh I forgot It also comes a power supply from Laserglow so you don't need to use batteries all the time.

DSCF5878.jpg

DSCF5885.jpg

dang that's like looking at a case full of money - makes me drool

Kenom

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Tears are shed because it's going to another home not mine. I wish I had the $$$

Razako

Morepower said:
Hey Greg long time no hear !! Glad to see you back bro, I was worried you'd gone mad and had to be shot !! ;D ;D I'm not getting totally out of lasers as I will still have my peice of crap WL Fusion(~90mW), 150mW modded Pulsar and the 400mW IR. I just don't use them as much anymore and I just can't handle the thought of such a nice laser as the Herc. sitting there in it's case not getting the use it should be getting. The reason it's a good deal is that Laserglow realy did do me a great deal, I'm just passing it on.

Razako, yeah no probs. I could ship it via EMS(2-3days) to you for $2500. If that is an offer It's a done deal at $2500 shipped, I will also throw in some optics for you, I have quite a few. Let me know if you still want to go ahead.

A few more pics of what is in the deal. Oh I forgot It also comes a power supply from Laserglow so you don't need to use batteries all the time.

DSCF5878.jpg

DSCF5885.jpg
Yeah, I can send the money anytime. Pm me with your paypal info etc. Btw anyone know if I need to worry about US customs taking it? That would REALLY suck. Isn't it fully legal to import due to 5 point safety?

No worries PM sent.  BTW I just ran a 18min test after 1min warm up, straight out of the case, running on the power supply and these are the results I got:

522mW
Average is 526mW

With some tweaking of the pot you might be able to do a bit better on the power supply but it is possible to oversaturate the xtals if you go too high and it will start to lose power.

The results I got in my Sig. was running on batteries, believe it or not, but the batteries I've got are pretty old now.  The best batteries to use with it are the "Duracell Ultra M3"

Kenom

it is 100% legal to import into the USA