Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Worst customer service!

I tried calling this company called warnlaser. Well you can't hear anything almost and the lady who answered can't speak a lick of english AT ALL, i know their from China, but at least get someone that speaks english a little better, i also tried e-mailing them, but i didn't really understand much of what they said, didn't really answer my question, i liked one of their lasers, but i just wouldn't be able to ask anything if i had a problem. Just wondering if anybody's ever dealt with them in the past

Yes, I have. Not worth it bro. I paid $160 for a 80mW green and I had to pay to send the first one back because of a scratched lens. I got my new one back a month later and it outputs 65mW. I bought it before I came here and found much, much better deals.

Pete

roosl

Well, the company may suck, and their products may suck, but how many people from other lands call American companies with web sites, then get pissed off because the person answering the phone doesn't speak their language? Nor should we necessarily expect Chinese companies to have English speaking people on the phone.

That part of this experience may not be a fair complaint, IMO.
;)

I believe that if a company is going to service an English speaking region, they need to have adequate support facilities, in that regions most common language.

IMO, best thing to do is just warn people about warnlaser. (Ironic, right?)

roosl

I believe that if a company is going to service an English speaking region, they need to have adequate support facilities, in that regions most common language.

IMO, best thing to do is just warn people about warnlaser. (Ironic, right?)
Yeah, I'll go along with that, if the published number is a US phone number.

Its actually a toll-free number, but they do definitely market themselves to western english speakin regions, i totally agree with you, i don't expect them to speak Perfect english, but at least english that is understandable

daguin

helpdeskfire.jpg

Peace,
dave

Do some searching before you waste your time. Warnlaser is looked down upon here for quality and price. People cant even give used Warn lasers away.

Pd Laserlands -on Jan 20--they shipped 22nd- package arrive here in Tx today--review to follow-30mW green 'disco laser' and 200mW king Module-great emails and fast responses from Merry.........many members here are very happy with Susie at O-like too--AixiZ ships many items from Hoston and great support(Dr, Chuck).