Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

World's biggest laser idiots

Laik

Can we get his account banned and get youtube to not let him make another account with that i.p. or email adress, or both?

Gun

The part where he was laughing about going down to Chicago and blinding people with his laser and how "great" it was..:wtf:

Exactly. It's like he made the video and thought "Wow, daguin will be proud that I put his laser to good use."

if we get enough people to report him then he can get banned. im sure YT knows how many accounts are made under each IP so if he already has one banned then hopefully two gets a perma-IP ban :)

keep reporting guys and thanks for the help on this :beer:

Thanks for giving us a heads up LL :beer: Looks like he was banned and has a vendetta against Dave or something.

~ LB

Thanks for giving us a heads up LL :beer: Looks like he was banned and has a vendetta against Dave or something.

~ LB

yeah, he got his old YT account banned and im guessing Dave had something to do with it so thats why he has a hate for Dave. IE also pointed out that a while back he joined here to troll Dave so im guessing thats after his YT channel got banned and now he is back and trying to get Dave in trouble. What a toolbag

Hahaha we will have the last trololololol *cough cough* dang got to work on that laugh :na:

Last edited:
No wonder that guy looked evil in one of his videos. Reported both videos, everyone should do the same for the sake of LPF's reputation.

and this is why had to create an alibi for my location 2 or 3 times when this happened in my city ,, u was never questioned but i still was prepared to prove i was not near the scene or the incident, and i am quite well known for my lasers in my aera too,,( positively of corse)

firelaser, please use the edit button so you dont triple post. if someone comments after your post then its fine but you have the last three posts

The best part is, that guy says in a third vid that the laser was built by Moh:wtf: I also found this huy, I saw him a while ago on YT (Lots of language!!):

Last edited:
^^^OMG i watched the technological advancement video and laughed so hard!

"yo the other day someone asked me for directions and i got pissed! Like yo you dont have GPS? I dont know where you are, but d@m google knows where your at, your phone knows where your at......."

According to him, his laser is 1,000,000,000 watts. He's lucky he didn't vaporize himself and half the block in the process.