Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Woman attacked with laser

and yet half of amaricans still think that the PATRIOT act is necessary and proper.

I've never understood politics. I don't think I ever will.

One of the worst parts about politics is that one side thinks they're leaders are better than the others. When it comes down to it neither parties leaders are going to help the common man. They may be on different sides but in the end they are both playing the same game. In the past 15-20 years has either party really done anything soooooo incredible for the country? But yea lets not derail this topic even further by discussing politics.

LoL there are 2 subjects which can completely derail any topic at the slightest mention. One is politics and the other is Mac vs.PC.

Ablaze

Mac vs PC??? I'll take the Big Mac any day... or any day in which I am hungry at least.

On the other side of that coin.. it's just like they said in the matrix, when a system (even a political one) does it's job perfectly you can hardly even tell it's there.

I'm trying to think of an example... ummm......

lol I love how that thread devolved into a start trek discussion
I use macs but I have been running them since the mid to early 90's. I have never owned a PC and neither did my parents so there was never really a point for me to get time on windows OS. My entire school district even used macs (yes even back in the 90's and they supposedly still do) so I never had any kind of long term exposure to windows.

Last edited:
lol I love how that thread devolved into a start trek discussion
I use macs but I have been running them since the mid to early 90's. I have never owned a PC and neither did my parents so there was never really a point for me to get time on windows OS. My entire school district even used macs (yes even back in the 90's and they supposedly still do) so I never had any kind of long term exposure to windows.

It got back on track a bit on the second page. I had to re read it just to remember what was said lol.

I was exposed to both windows and macs at a very young age.

More so with windows though, both at school and outside of it.

My more extensive, forced experience with mac/apple did leave me with a bad impression, there is no question about that.

Since that time.... well you can read my rant on that thread lol :p

It got back on track a bit on the second page. I had to re read it just to remember what was said lol.

I was exposed to both windows and macs at a very young age.

More so with windows though, both at school and outside of it.

My more extensive, forced experience with mac/apple did leave me with a bad impression, there is no question about that.

Since that time.... well you can read my rant on that thread lol :p

LoL. Different strokes for different folks