Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL Arctic Series III Battery issue

Hello,

OK... I'm just a little confused but I think I got the bulk of what you're trying to say.

So....when you do get a new battery & find it's still working properly how much are you going to sell it for on e-Bay?

Thank you.

Ash

I'll offer $143 (shipped). I'm sick of waiting for mine to come from Wicked.
I'd rather cancel my order, and buy yours. G1, right?

M4TT --
You say your "cell" measures 0.09 WATTS -- How do you measure that? What load are you using? 0.09 watts isn't much power.
What is is open circuit voltage? That would tell something. Full charge should be 4.2 Volts.

HMike

M4TT

I've received my new protected batteries and it works perfectly if not better. I'll be listing it in the next couple of days.

So I received my Wicked Laser Arctic Series 3 in the post on tuesday, and I am fairly impressed, Quality was alot better than I thought it was going to be

As soon as I got it I popped the battery on charge ready for wednesday (My day-off) had a play on wednesday and used it for about 20 minutes which used basically all the battery juice (a little disappointing).

Today I put the battery on charge before leaving for work at 6am finish work at 5pm as soon as I get it I put the battery back into the host to have a little play and bam no beam at all, I think great the diode has expired already but then decide to check what voltage the battery is give out to see if its the 'cheepy' battery and it is giving out 0.09 watts

Would you say the battery is knackered?
OMG you put the WL supplied battery on the charger and left it on charge while you went to work? You do know you could have burned the place down, Right??

M4TT

Yeh it not till recently I found out about the battery exploding, if I had know I would of probably of just bought a new battery to be on the safe side. But the new ones I have are protected that fit perfectly in the arctic host and they have been on charge for a few hours and are cool to the touch. Thank god I've got it all sorted now I'm gunna try and sell because it's just a expensive gadget for me now.

Hey guys i want to buy a 1W laser. Please suggest me which laser pointer should i buy? i read a lot of complaints about wicked lasers. might as well tell me which laser pointer shud i buy?

Go to the welcome section and introduce yourself, go to the rules and stickies and read ALL of them, and delete this post.
You just did a Necropost, posting on a thread years old. THIS IS FROWNED here in LPF...

Have a nice one

razac

THE HULK do u want to build to laser, or buy one. It will be cheaper if u make a 445 nm blue laser than buy one. But then you don't have to deal with the hassle of building one.

Hey guys i want to buy a 1W laser. Please suggest me which laser pointer should i buy? i read a lot of complaints about wicked lasers. might as well tell me which laser pointer shud i buy?

First off, this thread is 3 years old, why are you posting on here?

Also, if you want to know where you can buy a good laser, there are like, 1,000,000 other threads, just use the search bar.

can you just post me some links where i can buy a good 1W laser. I really wanna buy one. its would be very helpful. waiting for your reply

Last edited:
razac i would prefer to buy one. i know how to build one but i want to buy one. please send some links if possible