Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WINNER ! ! !

i was not being an ass andy... I was thanking the person who gave me the correct answer.. you second'd teh answer so i can thank you too...

YAY!

FokoF

boys boys boys play nice! or i will pull this forum over and you will walk to your homepage! :D

:)

on the scanner subject, im now running my scanner wireless!!

yes wireless, over wi-fi.

so all i need to do is walk round a venue with just my laptop and can fully control my scanner wireless.

um.. we need to talk.... like for real .. next week... im setting up[ a 450mw total (150 green and 300 red) system with 20kpps scanpro and want wireless..

FokoF

Andy, you using the system thats on Photonlexicon? I still want to know why you can't just use a wireless usb hub with FB3?

you can thats what im using. i went to PC world today and got a belkin wireless usb hub.

livepro works but liveqdoes not. ive e-mail pangolin to see if they can fix it

FokoF

seems alot cheaper and easier using a wireless hub, instead of that network stuff.....

ok so the laser is hook up to the wireless how?? is it a ethernet DAC? or what?

you plug the scanner into the fb3 (dac), then fb3 plugs into the wireless network hub (usb), then the hub plugs into the wireless router (eithernet).

i tested wireless at a 50th bithday last night. had a few issue to start with, mainly my falt. once i got it up and running it worked fine for 3 hours solid, then it went dead.

my laptop didnt seem to loose signal with the hub but the software frooze. had to use a wire after that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyT3bnR1Sto&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPN74Z2Lpg&fmt=18