Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Win thread

I think in real life, it looks like water falling out of a tube that is taped to a speaker.

Yes, he admitted that. You could get this effect "in real life" with a variable strobe light though. 30Hz would be pretty noticeable, but >200 or so wouldn't.

speaker outputs frequency equal to framerate of camera would do that too. I think in real life, it looks like water falling out of a tube that is taped to a speaker.

Dude's videos in general are wins lol

That would explain why his eyes are glued to the camera, and not looking at the flowing water itself.

Last edited:
People do that anyway, because you want to center your subject. How would you take a decent video without looking at the viewfinder?

I do it? , when I'm filming something I look at the subject, not the viewfinder , I know which way the camera is pointing.

Last edited:
VAI8Gvb.jpg

No man with a fish please...

41770d1368739724-win-thread-manwithafish.jpg

(From when closed captioning goes horribly wrong :p )

Attachments

• Manwithafish.jpg
    Manwithafish.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
If you can watch the entire video without moving your mouth, your a better person than I am.

That's look so good. I feel like I had a heart attack just looking at it though.

Back