Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Win a laser in the Forum Donations Fundraiser Contest

Hi OVNI,

That is correct. $55 @ $5 per entry is 11 entries.
Thank you very much for joining and helping support the forum!! :)

Th3x

$20/4 entries :)
Thank you LPF for teaching me almost everything I know about lasers from all of you , even though the hobby level is beyond my ability to make time for , it's been always educational, and thank you for the couple of lasers I've also purchased through people on this site. I haven't seen the lasers offered but that doesn't matter to me , I had already wanted to donate this month because LPF IS the prize as far as I'm concerned: Please know you have a grateful member and keep up the great work everyone !
P

Reactions: GSS
Just posting here to remind myself to donate too. I haven't donated for some time :(.

I wonder why Arlandokl would think we'd need that here on LPF, mostly men here:na::na::na:

Donated 5$1 ticket
I guess since i haved used this site (and bugged the heck out of jordan(dtr) its the least i could do. Thanks for so much useful info!

Last edited:

Ricker

I just donated $20.00 USD, please mark me down for 4 entries! Thank you and have a great day/night! :D

Last edited:
^^ Wow, you joined about 3 years ago and this is your first post. Thanks for the donation to the forum!! A great reason for your first post.
Hello & welcome :)

^^ Wow, you joined about 3 years ago and this is your first post. Thanks for the donation to the forum!! A great reason for your first post.
Hello & welcome :)
Thanks! It turns out younger-me made accounts under the same handle on hundreds of random forums for things that I was interested in, and I've always loved lasers. I'm going into neuroscience phd programs, and all of my undergraduate research work was visual neuroscience.

I never actually bought lasers, but I worked on some with a friend of mine in high school. Recently, I bought my first real high-powered laser, and I'm super pumped for it to get here. It's a 1.8 445nm from Sci-Fi Lasers, and although I'm having some contact issues with the guy, I expect I'll get a lot more technical and post-heavy soon!

Excited to be here.

Ricker

It's a 1.8 445nm from Sci-Fi Lasers, and although I'm having some contact issues with the guy, I expect I'll get a lot more technical and post-heavy soon!

Excited to be here.

Welcome Biofall! Eitan is an extremely busy man, as I am also waiting to hear from him about my Arcane 2.0 as well, it's hard for me not to message him. :D But from what I've seen on here he is always right on que! Though I know it's hard to be patient when you have a question about such a beautiful laser! Thanks for donating! :beer: