Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Will O-like jack me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys whats up, so im looking to buy a pretty cheap laser for like $36, because i think spending $200 on lasers is completely retarded. I mean you're just paying for light. Why you paying hundreds for light? I think $36 is reasonable and O-like seems very shady, you know?

It's ranked 5,650,999 place on the global internet scale. Whereas DragonLasers is ranked 67,650.

How the hell can a website be at 5,650,999th place and still be operating? That seems very very wrong. Also, they have 99,950 units of 250mW red lasers. Yeah seems legit, very chinese in origin.

O-like is generally not bad, of the two they actually make more of an effort, and on a budget they are a good option. Just take a while to actually get orders out, and then there's the slow shipping. So don't expect an order to arrive faster than 3-5 weeks.

Personally I'd suggest jetlasers.org or laserbtb.com.

I purchased a 638nm 5mw pointer from them. They were great. Slow shipping, expected that for the price. Another user purchased a RG:Y module form them that didn't work, from what I understand they replaced it and he was happy? I'll let him comment though.

Pman

Yes I received a replacement unit and it works fine is on spec.
Troll alert.

Razako

O-like are definitely legit. All of my orders from them have arrived and the lasers worked. They take a LONG time to get the order to you though. Expect a wait of a month or so. If you want speed then you'll need to spend more at dragonlasers. They'll get you a laser in less than a week usually.

Last edited:

Ricker

hey guys whats up, so im looking to buy a pretty cheap laser for like $36, because i think spending $200 on lasers is completely retarded. I mean you're just paying for light. Why you paying hundreds for light?.....

Yeah! Who pays thousands of dollars on a car? It's just motion that gets you from one place to another. I pay 5 Dollars for a granola bar, and water and just walk! Legs a free, DUH. Same thing right? And don't get me going on a stove, hello, paper, bin, and a lighter! Who pays $3000 for cooking heat? Just stupid!

talking of which try harder next time.... everybody who can read between the line would've seen that... my first time giving out neg rep.... mr newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.