Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Will I EVER learn..SZWholesale - anyone?

Never fails, I decided to switch suppliers for the 50's we sell at the shows because SZwholesale had some really interesting hosts for cheap as well as a good price on the "mini-RPL" style 50's that my customers like, etc etc etc...

Order processed and shipped on the 28th (according to my Email) and supposedly shipped EMS (which when I use them through LED Shoppe is 3-4 days to my door, AM delivery) - last Thurs, nothing. Fri, nothing. Sent Email, no reply. Monday, nothing, Email, no reply. Today nothing, etc etc.

Anyone ever work with these guys? I wouldn't be too pissed but the order was over $300, they (of course) immediately answered all my emails prior to the sale regarding output power, in-stock, shipping times, etc etc - stuff like that. So I am. Pissed, I mean.

PLEASE keep the "I told you so's" out of the thread, hell, I'm one of the biggest antagonists on this forum when it comes to working with the Chinese (with deference of course to Susie at O-Like) - who has experience with these people?

Thanks in advance for any insights - if I get no reply from them by morning, I'm nuking the payment (unless someone can reassure me they actually DO follow through, hopefully someone has had good deals with them.

Sorry for my late response. We just came back Chinese Tomb-sweeping Day.

30mw 532nm with 2 Mounts Green Laser Scope Set(L-GS) ( && ID=2652) was out of stock now and i don't know when it will be available. Could you change it to Tactical 20mW Green Laser Sight Scope Pointer for Gun(L-gun-20mw $48.59?

Needless to say, I'm sweeping this supplier INTO a tomb ;) ;)

BrewCityMusic said:
Sorry for my late response. We just came back Chinese Tomb-sweeping Day.

30mw 532nm with 2 Mounts  Green Laser Scope Set(L-GS) ( && ID=2652)  was out of stock now and i don't know when it will be available. Could you change it to Tactical 20mW Green Laser Sight Scope Pointer for Gun(L-gun-20mw  $48.59?

Needless to say, I'm sweeping this supplier INTO a tomb  ;) ;)
They're not joking though, it was a national holiday in China last week. :p (That's a literal translation as well XD)

I've dealt with Quality China Goods before.  Customer service is not as good as DX/LEDShoppe, but they do respond promptly and send your stuff on time.

i too had to deal with the holiday this week as I ordered something from China. It's not fun but it seems like the Chinese take a friggen holiday every 2 weeks for 2 weeks.

My boss is Taiwanese, and he confirmed that "Tomb Sweeping Day" is actually a real holiday in China. Apparently you're supposed to use it to go and visit the graves of your ancestors and pay your respects.

Don't poke fun, it's almost Easter, and anyone overseas who were to order something from the US would be delayed at least 2 days. Had they never heard of Easter they'd be complaining that "omg the whole country shuts down for a long weekend to celebrate the rebirth of a jewish zombie who died two thousand years ago?"

but really, how many overseas people order from the states.
they make it all...

pseudolobster said:
"Tomb Sweeping Day" is actually a real holiday in China. Apparently you're supposed to use it to go and visit the graves of your ancestors and pay your respects.

Thats actually pretty cool.

pseudolobster said:
Don't poke fun, it's almost Easter, and anyone overseas who were to order something from the US would be delayed at least 2 days. Had they never heard of Easter they'd be complaining that "omg the whole country shuts down for a long weekend to celebrate the rebirth of a jewish zombie who died two thousand years ago?"

I'm catholic, that means that I am one of the more than 2 billions people believing in God, his Son and in the Holy Spirit. I have the maximum respect of all the religions in the world, but I cannot accept to read in this Forum (it's a laser forum, isn't it?) such gratuitous blaspheme definition from a "person" that, thinking to be witty, has widely shown with his words to be the only brainless zombie in this Forum.

FrancoRob said:
[quote author=pseudolobster link=1239153747/0#4 date=1239238308]

I'm catholic, that means that I am one of the more than 2 billions people believing in God, his Son and in the Holy Spirit. I have the maximum respect of all the religions in the world,  but I cannot accept to read in this Forum (it's a laser forum, isn't it?) such gratuitous blaspheme definition from a "person" that, thinking to be witty, has widely shown with his words to be the only brainless zombie in this Forum.[/quote]
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hrmmm.... In spite of the theological twist this thread seems to have taken, there IS new news regarding the LASER COMPANY I was inquiring about...

Got a phone call from China this morning. A PHONE CALL! As well as a follow up Email offering me an extra $50US credit for the hassles... The order goes out EMS Express today, and providing all goes smoothly, I am very happy and actually a little taken aback at the level of service these guys are now showing - I'll keep everyone posted as to the outcome, etc but for now I officially, temporarily rescind my cry of "Shennanigans" regarding SZwholesale :eek:

FrancoRob said:
[quote author=pseudolobster link=1239153747/0#4 date=1239238308]

I'm catholic, that means that I am one of the more than 2 billions people believing in God, his Son and in the Holy Spirit. I have the maximum respect of all the religions in the world,  but I cannot accept to read in this Forum (it's a laser forum, isn't it?) such gratuitous blaspheme definition from a "person" that, thinking to be witty, has widely shown with his words to be the only brainless zombie in this Forum.[/quote]

Way to not read what he was saying.
He is by no means insulting the religion, only showing how the Easter holiday could be perceived as strange to a foreign culture.
BTW, flame baiting like you've just provided such a great example of is one of the reasons this forum needs revamped moderation.

From now on let's keep discussion to SZ Wholesale. Glad you got such a positive response back from them BrewCityMusic  :)

Thanks Mario - I blew the credit on a few of those silly "star" pointers, just to see how they sell - guaranteed 50mW for $16.10 each after my companies discount, not bad - provided they follow through!

Ever been to Mexico for "Day of the Dead" - now THAT's some freaky ^S&O)!!! ;D

pseudolobster said:
My boss is Taiwanese, and he confirmed that "Tomb Sweeping Day" is actually a real holiday in China. Apparently you're supposed to use it to go and visit the graves of your ancestors and pay your respects.

A zombie is of flesh. I don't expect you to understand just don't openly say these hurtful words. I'd trash Darwin , but what is the point.

PS he still loves you my man ;) And your kidding youselves if you think he din't mean it. Sorry for the thread hyjack and any
more impending idiocy.

Glad to hear your order is coming.

And no, I think people are still pointlessly debating organized religion :-/