Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wickedlaser harlots

Ash

Okay. So they are using a ~100mW to 500mW S3 Spyder Fusion (probably the 100mW one), and they can't "cauterize the flesh" of the thing.
Not a wicked fail, just the people producing "Fact or Faked" that are Fail for using the weakest Wicked Spyder that they could afford.

As soon as I got to 2:00 , I knew where this is going ...

I've been reading a lot about that stuff, I'm quite interested in all paranormal and such mysteries.

But for God's sakes, they are trying to use a handheld green laser to cut a cow open! They either got good money from Wicked to advertise them (and awsome advertisement at that), or they are not some scientists they appear to be, because they are acting like 10 year old who, seeing as a laser ignites a match, instantly assumes it'll cut a person in half.

DJNY

Thank you guys
Wow what would be the world without wickedlasers

Fringe lunatics being paid to do "unscientific research", by a laser company for it's "prop", but even more by the "producer" of the mini-series. Me and my cat are protected from the hoax by donning our headgear.............

tinfoil_db52b2f10e7fa983f0f9d799a20.jpg

Wickedlaser scams everywhere (4:30min)

ERM... I fail to see where the scam is....to the best of my knowledge, Wicked doesn't advertise any of their lasers to be able to do field surgery on a cow...I could be mistaken, but I don't think so ! WAIT...do you mean that the producers were scammed becuase Wicked was contacted by a TV show, and asked to provide a laser ? Uh....SCAM ? Nope...still don't see it ! Perhaps I am simply missing the point.....please explain ?

Fringe lunatics being paid to do "unscientific research", by a laser company for it's "prop", but even more by the "producer" of the mini-series. Me and my cat are protected from the hoax by donning our headgear.............

LOL... :tinfoil: I bet that's your cats happy face! NOT! He really looks pissed! I hope you gave him a kitty treat for that! :crackup::tinfoil::crackup:

Last edited:

That's a cool cat !:yh: